Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test (7470 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please who else got invited for bovas aptitude test? Please any ideas on what to expect?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Busbar(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=skyhigh14 post=80297584]Please who else got invited for bovas aptitude test? Please any ideas on what to expect? [/quote
What post is yours?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Busbar post=80300027][/quote]i can't remember the particular post I applied for but The invite said Entry level
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Busbar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
skyhigh14:
i can't remember the particular post I applied for but The invite said Entry level
Alright. Any emails to forward application to?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2019
Busbar:

Alright. Any emails to forward application to?
on their website

1 Like

Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by sa087mmy: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2019
skyhigh14:
Please who else got invited for bovas aptitude test? Please any ideas on what to expect?

I did. any material for preparation?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by omoga3(f): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
yes i also got the invite
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by TOM208: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have applied several times on their website but no invite. I study chemical engineering
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by TheBread: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
I did the assessment on Saturday, got an invite for an interview on Wednesday 23rd
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Gchamp: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheBread:
I did the assessment on Saturday, got an invite for an interview on Wednesday 23rd
This is nice! I haven't gotten any mail yet. I think they should let us know whether we passed or failed
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Clemzzz(m): 2:10am On Jul 22, 2019
TheBread:
Wednesday should be 24th, not 23rd. I got an invite too.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by TheBread: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Clemzzz:

Wednesday should be 24th, not 23rd. I got an invite too.
Yeah, 24th
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
I also got the interview invite, did mine yesterday.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
The next stage is with bovas management.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Gchamp: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
skyhigh14:
I also got the interview invite, did mine yesterday.
success all the way bro. How was the interview like? Could you please give clues?

1 Like

Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Prepare to write an essay, but the main interview is quite friendly. No need to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Gchamp: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Any update yet from the Bovas interview?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Gchamp: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
skyhigh14:
Prepare to write an essay, but the main interview is quite friendly. No need to worry.
Any update yet concerning the next stage with the management?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gchamp:
Any update yet concerning the next stage with the management?
I was contacted just yesterday for the final interview at bovas HQ.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by Gchamp: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
skyhigh14:

I was contacted just yesterday for the final interview at bovas HQ.
I later got the message too. Mine is on Wed. When is yours?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 3:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Gchamp:
I later got the message too. Mine is on Wed. When is yours?
Same. Best of luck to us
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Has anyone gotten the offer?
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by omoga3(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Heard they called some people for medicals. I don't know what criteria they used
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2019
omoga3:
Heard they called some people for medicals. I don't know what criteria they used
I don't know for them o, it's like it is people with connections that got the job.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by omoga3(f): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2019
skyhigh14:
I don't know for them o, it's like it is people with connections that got the job.
Not sure though, cos I met two ladies during d test that have connections,one didnt even make pass d test stage and d other made it to the Last stage but wasn't called for medicals. maybe it depends on how strong d 'connection' is

1 Like

Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by trendiitee(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
skyhigh14:
They shouldn't have just stressed people then when they knew it's connection palava undecided undecided
Imagine the number of people that traveled down to Ibadan just because of the interview

1 Like

Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
trendiitee:

They shouldn't have just stressed people then when they knew it's connection palava undecided undecided
Imagine the number of people that traveled down to Ibadan just because of the interview

The moment they asked me if I knew someone in bovas I just knew there was something fishy....they seemed very surprised I got to that stage without knowing anyone. One of the interviewers even told me not to lie about not knowing anyone in bovas. Well better offers will come...

3 Likes

Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by trendiitee(f): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
skyhigh14:

The moment they asked me if I knew someone in bovas I just knew there was something fishy....they seemed very surprised I got to that stage without knowing anyone. One of the interviewers even told me not to lie about not knowing anyone in bovas. Well better offers will come...
It is well ooo..
Did you get their regret mail? It came in 3days ago.
Better offer will definitely come. I'm vexed sha, I had to travel down to IB with my baby and even spent extra cash cos I was interviewed late that Monday and wouldn't be able to make it down to my base.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by skyhigh14(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
trendiitee:

It is well ooo..
Did you get their regret mail? It came in 3days ago.
Better offer will definitely come. I'm vexed sha, I had to travel down to IB with my baby and even spent extra cash cos I was interviewed late that Monday and wouldn't be able to make it down to my base.
Yea I got the mail too.... Me too I had to travel from Benin to Lagos for the test and Benin to Ibadan for d final interview...stressful as hell.... But I thank God. Better days ahead.
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by trendiitee(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2019
skyhigh14:

Yea I got the mail too.... Me too I had to travel from Benin to Lagos for the test and Benin to Ibadan for d final interview...stressful as hell.... But I thank God. Better days ahead.
It is well my brother
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by najeem4reall(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
skyhigh14:
please do they accept manual submission of cv
Re: Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test by timibare(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
skyhigh14:
boss what kinda Essay did u write den?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Inland Port To Create 13,000 Jobs / Between A Teaching Job And A Trainee Job / Call Centre Agents Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.