Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD (3385 Views)

Direct Uk Used Playstation 3 For Sale / Playstation 3 For Sale / PlayStation 3 fat consoles for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by hopefulLandlord: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Macmilla:

Why didn't you post this advert, 3wks ago when I needed one. Now I've bought one that I'm not happy with.
what happened to the one you bought?
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Ps3 hacked with pre-owned games in HDD:

1. God of war collection (1 and 2)
2. God of war 3
3. The last of us
4. PES 2018
5. Max Payne 3

Including the 2 pads

negotiable

08127465565 WhatsApp or call.

A few technicalities:

The fan is plugged externally apart from that it works fine.

Power issues.

Pick for 15k!
Hdd size?
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what happened to the one you bought?
It doesn't read discs. The seller swore to his forefathers that it reads discs. Now he has turned off his phone for 2wks now. I guess we can't trust ppl anymore.

1 Like

Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Macmilla:

Hdd size?

350gb
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by hopefulLandlord: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Macmilla:

It doesn't read discs. The seller swore to his forefathers that it reads discs. Now he has turned off his phone for 2wks now. I guess we can't trust ppl anymore.

what's the monicker of the seller?
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what's the monicker of the seller?
Krissjones is his monicker.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nobody wants to buy my game
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Nobody wants to buy my game
Because most ppl don't understand what you mean by "fan is plugged externally" and "power issues". Maybe if you explain that in ur original post, you will get a buyer.
As for me, all I need now is games in soft copy. I would've told u to sell ur hard disk to me, but then I can't read the contents.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Macmilla:

Because most ppl don't understand what you mean by "fan is plugged externally" and "power issues". Maybe if you explain that in ur original post, you will get a buyer.
As for me, all I need now is games in soft copy. I would've told u to sell ur hard disk to me, but then I can't read the contents.

The game is fine, just need minor adjustments. and for 15k it's a massive giveaway.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by arazanbal: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
where can i get fairly used xbox one s 500gb in benin city or anybody can do pay on delivery 40k budget
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

The game is fine, just need minor adjustments. and for 15k it's a massive giveaway.
Here you go again with more complex statements. What do you mean by "minor adjustments"?

2 Likes

Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Macmilla:

Here you go again with more complex statements. What do you mean by "minor adjustments"?

oga I am transparent in my dealings, I am not like krissjones.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

oga I am transparent in my dealings, I am not like krissjones.
I'm not saying you are not o. I'm just saying you should be detailed enough so that anyone that reads your advert will not have plenty questions.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
In this country where everyone is trying to scam everyone. You won't blame buyers for being skeptical. Words like "small issues", can as well mean "it's a dead system".
"power issues" can as well mean "it starts smoking once you power it".
"external fan" can mean I have to buy a standing fan for it.
See why details are very necessary?

1 Like

Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Macmilla:
In this country where everyone is trying to scam everyone. You won't blame buyers for being skeptical. Words like "small issues", can as well mean "it's a dead system".

YLOD
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by error4040: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Macmilla:
grin You're so on Point!
1st I was Awe by the price Range at 15k, and Wanted to reach out and contact him. now seeing you guys conversation I don Pick Race grin
when Someone call "It can't boot ON" a minor issue wahala de be that.
op no mind my words abeg someone would buy it surely grin
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2019
error4040:

grin You're so on Point!
1st I was Awe by the price Range at 15k, and Wanted to reach out and contact him. now seeing you guys conversation I don Pick Race grin
when Someone call "It can't boot ON" a minor issue wahala de be that.
op no mind my words abeg someone would buy it surely grin

Let me tell you I am one of the most scammed. Nigerians you can ever meet. I bought a Rav4 this year and the owner deceived me that all was well but that's past I have learnt my lessons. Ofcourse for 15k you should know that all can't be ok. If I put it in decent condition I will command up to 35k for it. For those conversant with Ps3s, the issue it's having is a YLOD and it's very fixable it's just tools I don't have.Thanks for understanding
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by error4040: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Let me tell you I am one of the most scammed. Nigerians you can ever meet. I bought a Rav4 this year and the owner deceived me that all was well but that's past I have learnt my lessons. Ofcourse for 15k you should know that all can't be ok. If I put it in decent condition I will command up to 35k for it. For those conversant with Ps3s, the issue it's having is a YLOD and it's very fixable it's just tools I don't have.Thanks for understanding
Bro my Bad on what I said earlier, I hardly talk on issues that are not mine.
The above was somehow funny to me I guess I took it too far.
Am sorry for what I said.
I hope you see a buyer soon
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
error4040:

Bro my Bad on what I said earlier, I hardly talk on issues that are not mine.
The above was somehow funny to me I guess I took it too far.
Am sorry for what I said.
I hope you see a buyer soon

Still available....

1 Like

Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Macmilla(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Now you are being 100% transparent. If every seller on nairaland is as transparent as this, we won't have reasons to be scared.
I sympathize with you on the car you bought. At least you know how it feels to get home after spending ur hard-earned money only to go home with crap. You know how disappointed I would've felt if I bought this ps3 with "minor adjustments" in my mind, only to get home and see YLOD and I don't have the technical skills to fix it. It definitely won't be fair on me and I'll end up cursing and cursing.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Macmilla:

Now you are being 100% transparent. If every seller on nairaland is as transparent as this, we won't have reasons to be scared.
I sympathize with you on the car you bought. At least you know how it feels to get home after spending ur hard-earned money only to go home with crap. You know how disappointed I would've felt if I bought this ps3 with "minor adjustments" in my mind, only to get home and see YLOD and I don't have the technical skills to fix it. It definitely won't be fair on me and I'll end up cursing and cursing.

As for the car matter I have spent thousands trying to put it in order. Abeg anybody buying Nigerian used must go with 3 or more certified mechanics. Nigerians are devils when it comes to transparency. Bros if u get 10k I fit give my ps3 out.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Still available...
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by OtunbaBlack(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have ps3 superslim 500gb storage with 10games 40k HDMI included

5 games installed on the console

Fifa 17
Pes 18
GTA V
Metal gear phantom pain
Mortal combat

Over 350gb space still available

Discs include

God of war 3
Max Payne
Call of duty ghost
One other call of duty
One other soldier game can’t recall d name
Hitman absolution

I have resident
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Still available
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Deejayprof: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Still available
Good evening
Please chat me up on 08060891032
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
i m throwing my hdTv in.
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Deejayprof: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
i m throwing my hdTv in.
Expantiate please
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Deejayprof:

Expantiate please

my hdTv is for sale
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Still available embarassed cry
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by OtunbaBlack(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
HDTV what inch and how much picture too
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
OtunbaBlack:
HDTV what inch and how much picture too

24 inches Lg
Re: Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

24 inches Lg
Oh how much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Used Ps3 Games For Sell/swap / Chipped Xbox 360 Elite With Hdmi Port, One Pad And 3 Games / Laptop/pc Games For Sale For Just #50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.