Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Www.myus.com Is A Fraudster - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Www.myus.com Is A Fraudster (544 Views)

Www.wapkid.com | Wapkid Free Mp3 Music Downloads/wapkid Games And Music Video / Www.jaracare.com Is On A Mission To Improve Preventive Healthcare / Notorious Internet Fraudster, Pablo Ayodeji Reveals Why He Defrauds Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.myus.com Is A Fraudster by Jackson101: 3:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Please do not in anyway give out your ATM details to this website www.myUS.com. they deceive people claiming that they logistics company in Nigeria. Please avoid anything that will ever make u fall victims to this people. But if u have done. but lease kindly go to your bank and let them know what's going on.
They have been deducting money when I have not made any business transitions. They keep collecting $7 at the end of every month claiming that I placed an order. Please this give them your important details. They yahoo guys.

Re: Www.myus.com Is A Fraudster by odiereke(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Na wah ooooo�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Www.myus.com Is A Fraudster by uzohrome(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Yours na small an, they took my 52k from my card linked to them. I reported and nothing was done. Kindly report the card linked or block it and get new card. They have reoccurring invoice.
Re: Www.myus.com Is A Fraudster by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jackson101:
Please do not in anyway give out your ATM details to this website www.myUS.com. they deceive people claiming that they logistics company in Nigeria. Please avoid anything that will ever make u fall victims to this people. But if u have done. but lease kindly go to your bank and let them know what's going on.
They have been deducting money when I have not made any business transitions. They keep collecting $7 at the end of every month claiming that I placed an order. Please this give them your important details. They yahoo guys.

You are a confirmed Okoro.

So you mean to tell me that you don't know that you subscribed to a monthly subscription plan n Myus

If you don't know why not find out how to solve your issue before making false accusations.

Go to your Myus dashboard and unsub your paid subscription.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Month Used Kimfly I5 For Sale , 16g Storage Space. 2g Ram 3g Network / Aliens Exist And They Are Living Invisibly On Earth, Says First Brit In Space / Whats The Buzz About 5G, Lets Enlighten Ourselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.