Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,091 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) (721 Views)

500-Level ABU Undergraduate Ibrahim Stabs Teenager To Death / Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) by tundemania: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2019
A 500-level student of Electrical Electronics Engineering at the Cross River University of Technology was, on Monday, killed by suspected cultists on the campus of the institution in Calabar.

The victim, identified simply as James, was allegedly shot and cut with machetes in front of the Engineering Department.

It was gathered that James, who was in his final year, was taking his final examination when he was allegedly killed by suspected members of the .

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer of the school, Mr Onen Onen, said, “I am not in school now and I have not been briefed about anything like that.”

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Irene Ugbo, however, confirmed the incident and said the corpse had been removed and deposited in the mortuary.

“We don’t know which of the cults was responsible for the incident. We are still investigating, but no arrest has been made,” she stated.

As of the time of filing this report, some persons in black clothes suspected to be members of a rival cult were said to have invaded the school on a possible reprisal.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/16/cultists-kill-500-level-cross-river-varsity-student/

Re: Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) by tundemania: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2019
sad
Re: Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) by Odetokun3(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Ah
Re: Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) by WeighWordSon(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Such a terrible something
Re: Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) by tsinzu: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Good riddance to another useless cultist
Re: Cultists Kill 500-level Cross River Varsity Student (PHOTO) by NOC1(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2019
Fulani herdsmen.

people will see road and will decide to follow the path that leads to the bush, If wild animals attack them should i say sorry?

what he asked for is what he got. he who kills by the sword shall fall by the sword, by the gun will be automatically gunned down.

i have blocked my heart to be sympathetic to robbers and cultist.

How come cultist came inside school, shot the person had the opportunity and space to butcher him, stories like this are heard outside school environment or gate.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Loaded Us Dollars On Motor Bike Caught By The Police In China Sichuan Prov / Wife Drags Husband To Court Because He Refused To Have More Children / How I Dealt With A University Lecturer Demanding Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.