Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop (1352 Views)

2004 Honda Crv Sound Gear And Engine 570k / 2 Registered Golf 3 For Sale Auto Gear And Manual Gear With Factory A/C / New Model Car Mp3/Mp4 Player With 2gb Memory + MS For Upto 500 Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by ibisomi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2010
I am a passive meember of this forum since 2007. I have one honda accord 92 model. After sometime when the temperature has risen(not immediately), and the car is in drive gear at a stop, the rpm drops very low and the car begins to vibrate and if the gear is not changed to N or P, it may eventually shut down. In the recent I never knew that the car thermostat has been removed but when doing a repair a new thermostat was replaced which makes the temperature to rise quickly. With the replaced thermostat, the temperature rises speedily but the car worked perfectly for the first two days. On the third, after driving for abt 40 mins, I noticed a very small drop in the temperature(not very noticeable), and the problem started again and has persisted. It usually starts after driving the car for abt 30-50minutes. Please help.
Re: Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by ibisomi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2010
Further more, even though the car is usually stable on N or P, the rpm has always dropped than it was initially when put on these two gear points before the vibration starts. Please help.
Re: Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by ibisomi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
Experts in d house I need your advice pls.
Re: Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by ibisomi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by ibisomi(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2010
;;;;
Re: Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by ibisomi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
pls advice needed
Re: Honda Accord 92 Model Car Vibration When Hot And In Drive Gear And At Stop by Niyisnoop(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2012
CLEAN THE THROTTLE BODY INJECTION USING A CARB CLEANER AND REPLACE THE FUEL FILTER........INSPECT THE FUEL SYSTEM FOR ANY FORM OF RESTRICTION....

CHECK ALSO THE ENGINE MOUNT AND GEAR MOUNT,

GET TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR MECHANIC IS DOING TO YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PAYING HIM; BY SIMPLY GETTING AN AUTOMOBILE DIAGNOSTIC CD AT A CHEAP PRICE FROM
SHAI AUTOCARE CENTRE
WE CAN SHIP TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA..... CALL ALSO FOR A CONFIRMATION OF PRICES OF SPARE PARTS ... LETZ GET HONEST NOW IN THE AUTO WORLD..

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does These Car Cost Presently Urgent Respond Needed / Tokunbo Diesel tanker Truck @ 6.5m Negotiable / Live In Lekki - 2007 Mercedes Cls 550 Kompressor !!!SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.