Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M (39958 Views)

Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Wizkid begs for peace after mocking Shoki Shitta who was beaten 'for him' / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Person papa! Mtchewww!
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Olamigenius(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lemme watch more madness

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Deepfeel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
A hungry beggar who begs for fish to survive will always remain a fish beggar as long as he can't fish for himself, don't give him fish teach him to catch fish, even if davido doubles that money to 2 million he will come begging again in a months time grin

1 Like

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Fourwinds: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
What an idiot i just read about
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by LyfeJennings(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
This guy go suffer ehnnnn
Him suffer no go dis place .

2 Likes

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
That's their nature(Afonja) guys,give them today and they will surely come back tomorrow to beg,if you say NO,they label you as a stingy and wicked person.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Dpharisee: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
That's Yoruba man for you .

Imagine what an Igbo man will do with N1million naira ..

An Igbo man will rather gather all his friends to a beer parlour and ask them to celebrate with him by drinking themselves to stupor with N30,000; he will buy cartons of beer and pepper soup, after that everyone is on their own.

If you come to him with your problem, he will lament by telling you his own problem and that both of you should go to the nearest beer palour for a bottle of beer of N250 and say Biko dont be angry that he cant help you with that Davido money, I have used all of it to order goods from Onitsha cheesy
He will continue to buy them beer from his extra profits anytime they come to him, as his business grows it means more beer for them.

He wont stupidly share out all the money, knowing it may his last opportunity to get such free money grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by ziziangel(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
That's Yoruba man for you .

Imagine what an Igbo man will do with N1million naira ..

Like I don't know Chinemerem, who squandered his father's 45 million in Port harcourt, ran to Canada...got back last year and still squatting with his Dad including his wife and 3 kids...Stop tribalism...it doesnt pay monthly.

Note: Before you respond, I'm Ibo too. Bye

1 Like

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by sirusX(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
This guy fall hand, so no single investment out of 1M

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by planetx: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Johnsghana:
This is what Nigeria has turned to? I am sure this guy is old enough to be David father but because of money he has turned himself to David's son.

This why we are here today. The elders have sold their birthrights for a pot of stew.
Always in hurry to praise anybody that is will to throw money.
How can he be old enough to be Davidos father.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Esomchi800(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ayindesegun10:
I sell twitter and instagram accounts.
How much do u sell your Instagram account
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by lordswill03: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Does this guy have shame at all? See his mouth. An igbo man will turn over that money 10 fold! This is just a typical Yoruba guy
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Jabioro: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Son of squaderer..get off my back
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by GenFunction: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
sharer or better stil Alan Shearer
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by crackhouse(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
He thought 1m is a big and was flexing.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
He should go and work.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Amoxman:
Imagine the guts, you share 1 million based on big boy abi

Cc Lalasticlala

Not big boy, STREETS!
You can't keep such money alone on the streets, he should have relocated.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by pavoda: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin lavish!? How many years?
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Johnsghana(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
planetx:
How can he be old enough to be Davidos father.

Sorry Sir, I was speaking figuratively. Excuse my seemingly literal expression.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by tightpussy156: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
one Millon naira will be too small for the fool to squandered if he has no job,no investment. imagine you are been giving one Millon u don't have a job an u didn't invest the money you eat from the money everyday to survived.how many months do you think that money go last.nairanders oya ur answers.it a simple thing.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by mediclife1987(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
I don't know why this Lagos touts feel they are entitled to other peoples hard earned money?

Meanwhile seems the animal is eager to take another beating grin

Come to Taraba state and you'll run back to Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by princejenks(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Davido be like " you madt gan Egbon yi"
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Ayindesegun10(m): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Esomchi800:

How much do u sell your Instagram account
Hello, I've tried posting my WhatsApp number but the mods kept deleting it. So here we go again, 081....32...37...25....76... Please remove all the dots.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by colizee(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2019
If I be David I go send my own boys go treat him fuk up....imagine the guts.

Squander my hard earned money, do video ontop to let me know. Chaiii! I swear I go blast your right leg idiot.
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2019
ziziangel:

Like I don't know Chinemerem, who squandered his father's 45 million in Port harcourt, ran to Canada...got back last year and still squatting with his Dad including his wife and 3 kids...Stop tribalism...it doesnt pay monthly.

Note: Before you respond, I'm Ibo too. Bye

you are igbo.....

yes

I know an nnewi fellow too whom the family raised N2m for and he squandered it.....
there are wasteful nwafor sons too.

1 Like

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Not big boy, STREETS!
You can't keep such money alone on the streets, he should have relocated.

that is true

1 Like

Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by ziziangel(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

you are igbo.....

yes

I know an nnewi fellow too whom the family raised N2m for and he squandered it.....
there are wasteful nwafor sons too.

There are wasteful and resourceful people in every part of the globe, no single place has the best people
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by AyotossFund(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
some people can never make it in life even if Bill Gate will's all his Properties to them undecided undecided undecided

make i just see that one million lasan grin grin grin grin
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by opebiboy: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
clown beggar
Re: Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M by paroh137(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
I want Twitter. WhatsApp please. See my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.