Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? (1316 Views)

Make Legit Money With Your Data / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen / WE HAVE THESE AWESOME STUFFS FOR SALE. CHECK THEM OUT! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by zioneel(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have been using my laptop for some months now, and i am really enjoying the usage, but i wanna make money in a legit way with it, my problem is that asides from my good typing skills and Knowledge of Microsoft office word, i really don't have graphics or any other computer skills, pls what freelance website can you guys refer or how do i make money with my laptop??
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Ay77(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Still Yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by zioneel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ay77:
Still Yahoo
I wanna come clean this time
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by CanadaOrBust: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
U can rent it out to people or sit by the roadside and let people google with it and pay u
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by zioneel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
U can rent it out to people or sit by the roadside and let people google with it and pay u
u are funny sir..lol
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Authoreety: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
I also want to know... but this guy is wicked

CanadaOrBust:

grin
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Samyj247: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
zioneel:

I wanna come clean this time
contact me...pm but if you don't hv 32k to start don't contact me. You will make $80 in a week with this amount.
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by arazanbal: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Start doing surveys in website and get paid via PayPal
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Woju9658: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Give me some website I have. Some tooo
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by zioneel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Samyj247:
contact me...pm but if you don't hv 32k to start don't contact me. You will make $80 in a week with this amount.
almost $200 to make $80 a week...well okay.
i wanna know i sure
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by zioneel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
arazanbal:
Start doing surveys in website and get paid via PayPal
which websites pls
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Samyj247: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
zioneel:
almost $200 to make $80 a week...well okay. i wanna know i sure
pm
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by OiOi: 1:18am On Jul 22, 2019
You can open up a blog
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Nostradamus: 1:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Samyj247:
am also interested.please chat me on whatsapp,my no is 08039504625
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by clerkent(m): 6:52am On Jul 22, 2019
zioneel:

which websites pls
Survey is bae.you just need your phone,vpn,paypal acount which i have the p.d.f on how to open .in a month would make up to $50.only your mb needed.
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by zioneel(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
clerkent:
Survey is bae.you just need your phone,vpn,paypal acount which i have the p.d.f on how to open .in a month would make up to $50.only your mb needed.
i am interested, whatsapp 08185111403
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Just because you own a laptop doesn't mean you can start making money as easy. Even the yahoo you excluded is not easy, go and ask them how many hours they stay awake building sites and chatting clients. If you want to make clean money go and learn a digital marketable skill period! Whether you decide to start blogging, vblogging, freelancing, dropshipping, you'll have to learn it first. I can't Point any to you at the moment, search the business section of nairaland, there are alot of topics there on how to make money online. But note that none of them are easy and guaranteed success. Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Teknoteableblog: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
U can make up to 10k a month on SUPER INCOME. All u need to do is to register with just 350naira. If u comment u get 10naira, posting u get 50naira,referal u get 300naira, if u write post of not less than 1k words u get 1k. For registring with them u get 100 naira. To register click the link https:www.9jamyschool.com.ng/affiliate/bigdaddy after registring u click this link to login www.9jamyschool.com.ng
for more info call me on 09020648008
Re: Asides From Yahoo What Other Legit Money Making Stuffs Can I Do With My Laptop?? by Jahcares(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Samyj247:

I'm interested bro. How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / What Would You Like To See On The Web? / Driver For Zoltrix Tv And Fm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.