Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her (2202 Views)

Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video) / Tonto Dikeh Laughs Off Being Given 'financial Aid' By Blessing Osom / Abuja Based Entrepreneur Ambassador Blessing Osom Empowering African Entreprene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by Flashyoil1(f): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tonto Dikeh's step-sister, Tatiana Dikeh has declared war on Blessing Osom just after she took to Instagram to share details of all she allegedly did for the actress.

Recall we reported earlier that Blessing Osom who has been on headlines after she received N3m as birthday gift from Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, claimed that the actress has always been broke, depressed, borrowed money from her and is also yet to pay back.  If you missed this.

Reacting to claims made in the post, Tatiana Dikeh noted that though it is not right to inherit a family enemy, however she is all out for Blessing Osom because she crossed the line. She wrote;

NEVER INHERIT UR FAMILY'S ENEMY, BUT THIS ONE I'VE INHERITED.....

DEAR @LADYGOLFER001 U HAVE CROSSED THE LINE AND THIS TIME, IT'S WAR....LEMME CARRY THIS ONE ON MY HEAD OH, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IF U HELPED FRIEND, IS THAT ENOUGH TO COME AND LOUD UR MOUTH?? U WANT TO TREND?? I'LL HELP U MINI JESU, OMO RADA RADA, IFOD, UNAMIKOT.... TONTO HAS MOVED ON, Y DON'T U TRY SAME?? AS FOR KNOWING CHURCHILL, WELL WHO ASKED U?? WE ALL KNOW UR STORY BUT NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING AND I'M SURE U FEEL U R HIGH AND MIGHTY?? U R NOT GOOD AND SO DON'T TRY TO PLAY GOOD.. NO ONE IS PERFECT MY SISTER MAY HAVE DONE SOME FEW WRONGS BUT IS THAT ENOUGH TIME CRUCIFY HER? HAVEN'T U EVER BEEN HELPED?? MADAM SHUT UP.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/tonto-dikehs-sister-drags-blessing-osom-sharing-shocking-details/

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by Mskrisx(f): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by daddytime(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Toto even sabi book pass this akpu...

See scribbling...

PEJ student

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by chigoziri2403(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
This one just succeeded in confusing me the more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by GraGra247(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
She just outed herself as totally immature and unwise in a matter that has nothing to do with her.

Maybe her fake life yeyebrity sister don dash her some of the money she been borrowing.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by Mrop(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheesy[center] cheesy[/center]
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by Wizywiz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
And she ended up making no sense ...trash

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by fireback: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
This one just came to expose and disgrace tonto the more
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by Houseofglam7(f): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2019
She should've STFU and let everyone keep assuming she's got a brain that works undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her by indiegen: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Thank God her sister confirmed everyone doubt about the story. Next is "I was broke because of my marriage" on nairaland...

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Gifted Signed Jersey By Mbappe And Mendy / SA Man Sues Equatorial Guinea Playboy Vice President & Gets N1.3 Billion (PIX) / Bbnaija Mercy Party And Twerks With Diane, Venessa,khoe, Sophie Alakija And Uti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.