Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) (38145 Views)

Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2019

Wales and former Arsenal midfielder, Aaron Ramsey has been unveiled as a Juventus player. The 28-year-old Welshman was officially unveiled by the Italian champions in Turin and was handed the No 8 shirt worn by Claudio Marchisio, Antonio Conte and Didier Deschamps.

‘I wanted the No 8, I wore it at Arsenal and when it was free here I had to take it with both hands,’ Ramsey said.’I know Marchisio was an unbelievable player, grew up here and had a fantastic career.

I spoke to him a couple of times in J Medical. ‘If I can emulate what he did for Juventus I would be pretty proud of that.

I know it comes with responsibilities but I am ready for that.’ You want to play football the best you can but it is not the only way to win a football game,’ Ramsey added.

‘At the end of the day it is about winning. But if you win playing nice football that is the way you want to win. This coach has his own philosophy and I am sure all the players here will adapt to that.’ He later added: ‘When I heard that Juventus were interested in me, I thought it would be a dream to come here, as well as a great challenge. ‘You can’t turn down this opportunity.

This is the right club for me. I hope to be a part of the history.’I think the squad and the players and the manager have all welcomed me very nicely so far. I have spoken to him (Sarri) a few times.

‘He is very approachable and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to helping my new team-mates. I am looking forward to the challenge and I hope to play my part.’ Ramsey agreed a four-year deal with the Serie A champions, which will see him earn £440,000 a week.

See More Photos Here: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/former-arsenal-midfielder-aaron-ramsey-unveiled-as-a-juventus-player-and-will-earn-440000-a-week-photos-html/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Arsenal Don suffer

48 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by princemillla(m): 3:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Football embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by edo3(m): 3:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Imagine,, and i dey here denied myself sleep dey monitor my ticket la quidad vs royal pari for copa america make ticket no cut.. Hmmmm,, this life sha..

62 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by ELgordo(m): 3:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Ovoko! See bah

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by northvietnam(m): 3:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Oh lawd..... Why them no force me play this round lather game... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sarri the stubborn Goat/chief complainer, over to you..

If you complain with C ronaldo on your team Again, then u need mass mending

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2019
teflonjake:
Arsenal Don suffer
Imagine, that's times 3 of what he was earning at arsenal

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by trendymarseey(f): 3:09am On Jul 17, 2019
hmmmmn
Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by chiboy11(m): 3:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Bad buy for the Old ladies

1 Like

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Horlamidei(m): 3:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Thank Wenger too for your career..

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 3:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Football money is more than ritual money.... I don't know why my father sent me to school sef.. Wasted my time in solving algebra.. While my mate are earning bastard money in football... In fact all my children must play football...

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 3:17am On Jul 17, 2019
440 Kwaaa!!!
Wages of 4 to 5 players of his previous team {Arsenal} Baba God has picked his call can't forget the fatal injury he had against Stoke City that ruled him out of season"""
Now his star is shining at the late-time of his career....
Life is all about TIME.
Make God let our GlorY shine while we're still alive...

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Tifesingz: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2019
What is going on please All these money are outrageous now haha! I fear o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by babakb: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2019
For this injury player?
Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by namiji2598: 3:34am On Jul 17, 2019
grin what is he going to play for them

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 17, 2019
My Time shall come

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
shocked

Dear friends don't be overwhelmed by these salaries and wages you see our dear footballers and other entertainers earning over above some educated desk job professionals. Education is still good, don't give up on school.

Everyone cannot be an entertainer but everyone should be educated and schooled. When you think of what this money Ramsey will earn in the next 4 years can do for you rather than what you yourself will spend in the next 4 years in a Nigerian uni you may be dismayed, discouraged, angry and irritated. But it will end in praise.

If you join football or music without passion but just for the money you won't go far, so also if you give up on school and your destiny was for you to be the doctor, lawyer, journalist, surveyor, accountant, pharmacist, engineer or sociologist that would bring about a massive positive change in the world not just Nigeria and you opted instead to go make money in entertainment or yahoo plus or oloshoism you would not only have failed yourself but generations and true loved ones.

Please let's support school, skill and legit work. May Ramsey do Juventus good and deserve his wages

#SayYesToSchoolAndSkill

What is this one saying

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by pat077: 3:53am On Jul 17, 2019
EngrOgunrinola1:
440 Kwaaa!!!
Wages of 4 to 5 players of his previous team {Arsenal} Baba God has picked his call can't forget the fatal injury he had against Stoke City that ruled him out of season"""
Now his star is shining at the late-time of his career....
Life is all about TIME.
Make God let our meet while we're still alive...
they are paying him that much because they got him for free

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by omonla10(m): 4:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Truly, he has suffered with Arsenal. It's time to reap rewards.. Even without going to china

1 Like

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by amosadamu: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Businext:
shocked

Dear friends don't be overwhelmed by these salaries and wages you see our dear footballers and other entertainers earning over above some educated desk job professionals. Education is still good, don't give up on school.

Everyone cannot be an entertainer but everyone should be educated and schooled. When you think of what this money Ramsey will earn in the next 4 years can do for you rather than what you yourself will spend in the next 4 years in a Nigerian uni you may be dismayed, discouraged, angry and irritated. But it will end in praise.

If you join football or music without passion but just for the money you won't go far, so also if you give up on school and your destiny was for you to be the doctor, lawyer, journalist, surveyor, accountant, pharmacist, engineer or sociologist that would bring about a massive positive change in the world not just Nigeria and you opted instead to go make money in entertainment or yahoo plus or oloshoism you would not only have failed yourself but generations and true loved ones.

Please let's support school, skill and legit work. May Ramsey do Juventus good and deserve his wages

#SayYesToSchoolAndSkill

School....
This guy at his age can retire in say 8yrs, go for a 3 year degree and get at least way above minimum wage job.
There are office jobs advertised in western countries and the requirement is "high school diploma". They train you on the job.
I laugh in Swahili when I hear 4 years Nigerian degree. I dropped out in my final year, no carry overs oooo. Lecturer told me I won't graduate I told him to keep the certificate...

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07am On Jul 17, 2019
#220,000,000 per week!

It is well!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Haq haq haq

He is comparing the trophy room to Arsenal's

cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2019
grin
Fabolousibk1:
Football money is more than ritual money.... I don't know why my father sent me to school sef.. Wasted my time in solving algebra.. While my mate are earning bastard money in football... In fact all my children must play football...

7 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by wethebest(m): 4:30am On Jul 17, 2019
cry
Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by kayusely70(m): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2019
A huge loss to poorest Arsenal and big gain to Old Lady, Arsenal will remain a club of mediocres until owership is restructured.

6 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Wow, if Juve does not win UCL with all this spending then there is nothing else they can do grin
Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2019
For those wondering why he is being paid such a huge sum, remember that he was gotten on a free transfer.

Juve saved money with that, so they can offload some of that into this wages.

Source: http://dailycannon.com/2019/02/aaron-ramseys-juventus-wages-broken-down-is-he-really-getting-400kpw/

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Graduateacher(f): 5:05am On Jul 17, 2019
Just for playing ball around a field, who did this to humanity?

5 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Graduateacher(f): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2019
amosadamu:

School....
This guy at his age can retire in say 8yrs, go for a 3 year degree and get at least way above minimum wage job.
There are office jobs advertised in western countries and the requirement is "high school diploma". They train you on the job.
I laugh in Swahili when I hear 4 years Nigerian degree. I dropped out in my final year, no carry overs oooo. Lecturer told me I won't graduate I told him to keep the certificate ...

You don't even have pity for your parents/guardians who paid your school fees, smh

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) by Cutezt(m): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mouez Hassen, Tunisia Goalkeeper Refuses To Be Subbed During Win Over Ghana / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.