Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Can't Recharge My Phone With My Bank Short Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Recharge My Phone With My Bank Short Code (2086 Views)

NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / Please Help I'm Finish. 9000 I Mistaken Recharge My Line / Who Else Can't Recharge Their Glo Line Since Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Recharge My Phone With My Bank Short Code by kujoodaniel: 5:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi everyone, please i am having difficulties in recharging my phone number (sim card) with my bank shortcode and the ond baffling me is even online recharge ( VTU) is still not working, i don't know if it's happening to any one else......

please lets talk about it, thank you
Re: I Can't Recharge My Phone With My Bank Short Code by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2019
You either changed the phone number that was linked to your bank account (the new phone number can't do VTU) or they are experiencing network issues, any of the two is the reason why
Re: I Can't Recharge My Phone With My Bank Short Code by kujoodaniel: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2019
Debramaye:
You either changed the phone number that was linked to your bank account (the new phone number can't do VTU) or they are experiencing network issues, any of the two is the reason why

thank you for the response, i tried funding another Mobile number, i use MTN but i tried recharging Airtel, i still had no positive response. I think it should be network issue but my worry ist that the issue is going to a week now... i hate buying recharge voucher because of N10 wahala

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 15 Battery Test & Full Gaming Review - Asphalt 9, FIFA 20 & Cod / Wireless Bluetooth Earpiece I12 TWS 5.0 Wholesale / Stop Charging Your Android Phone To 100%! See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.