Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market (5465 Views)

Naira Climbs To N360.55/$ As CBN Injects $210 Million / Naira Gains As CBN Injects $210m Into FX Market / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by waldigit: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Ravon post=80344398]The interbank segment of the Foreign Exchange Market has received a fresh boost of $210 million from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) following sales concluded on Tuesday, July 16, 2019.

Figures obtained from the CBN indicated that authorized dealers in the wholesale segment of the market were again offered the sum of $100million, while the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) window received the sum of $55 million.

The sum of $55 million was equally allocated to customers requiring foreign exchange for Invisibles such as tuition fees, medical payments and Basic Travel Allowance (BTA), among others.

The Director, Corporate Communications Department at the CBN, Mr Isaac Okorafor, confirmed the sales, just as he reaffirmed the Bank’s commitment towards sustaining the level of stability in the foreign exchange market.

It will be recalled that at the last intervention on Friday, July 12, 2019, the Bank injected the sum of $298.7million and CNY39.6million into the Retail Secondary Market Intervention Sales (SMIS) segment.

Meanwhile, the rate of exchange between the Naira and the United States dollars in the BDC segment of the market on Tuesday, July 16, 2019, was N360/$1.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/07/1

7/central-bank-of-nigeria-injects-210m-in-forex-market/[/quote
Abomination Nairalanders don't discuss Forex o
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Focusmind: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Sometime, i wonder the kind needle wey dem dey use do this their injection wey no de make the economy well so.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Jeremy1998: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
People make money from forex trading daily even the emir of Kano.... You don't know and wants to know how it works and have a share from this injecting stuff then chat me up

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Rather than inject limited forex for people traveling overseas for vacation or education, I will suggest instead they invest that money in Bitcoin for 10 years and use the proceeds for budget allocations and infrastructure modernization. This will encourage many to visit our local resorts, beaches and zoos instead of boosting the economies of foreign countries. Limiting forex availability will also curtail the current trend of Nigerians going overseas to study when we could be improving our education sector.

$300 million invested in bitcoin today may be worth $30 Trillion in 10 years. This will not only lift us from 3rd world status, we may become the world's biggest economy.

You don’t understand shit. Just keep buying your bitcoin and let’s the government make the smart guys rich.

See thats where our money is going to the forex market because Naira is devaluing and the government keeps injecting funds to make profits from exchanges which balances naira.

I pray every nigerian learn forex, its a skill that helps compound your money till you are dead.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Jeremy1998: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2019
bojbest:

You don’t understand shit. Just keep buying your bitcoin and let’s the government make the smart guys rich.

See thats where our money is going to the forex market because Naira is devaluing and the government keeps injecting funds to make profits from exchanges which balances naira.

I pray every nigerian learn forex, its a skill that helps compound your money till you are dead.
God bless you bro, we milk the market here... Hope you enjoying your day??
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by oyatmicah(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Rather than inject limited forex for people traveling overseas for vacation or education, I will suggest instead they invest that money in Bitcoin for 10 years and use the proceeds for budget allocations and infrastructure modernization. This will encourage many to visit our local resorts, beaches and zoos instead of boosting the economies of foreign countries. Limiting forex availability will also curtail the current trend of Nigerians going overseas to study when we could be improving our education sector.

$300 million invested in bitcoin today may be worth $30 Trillion in 10 years. This will not only lift us from 3rd world status, we may become the world's biggest economy.
please do you even understand what forex means?
Bitcoin ko, Bytecoin ni, when Bitcoin is a subset of forex
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=rentAcock post=80344480]Rather than inject limited forex for people traveling overseas for vacation or education, I will suggest instead they invest that money in Bitcoin for 10 years and use the proceeds for budget allocations and infrastructure modernization. This will encourage many to visit our local resorts, beaches and zoos instead of boosting the economies of foreign countries. Limiting forex availability will also curtail the current trend of Nigerians going overseas to study when we could be improving our education sector.

Bitcoin this Libra coin that yet nobody is coming out to say how much they've made in cash since 2017.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by adeosuntunde: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Jeremy1998:
Happy to hear this. i love the development, going to have my national cake from here trading forex is my hubby we make money daily... I love CBN

Can I quote you on a dead thread?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Stephenchisky(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2019
its well
check this out
https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/

cowrywise
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Jeremy1998: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Can I quote you on a dead thread?
you welcome uhm
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by ikhalyfah(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
rentAcock:

Even if them they invest it, they are the ones that will loot it
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2019
rentAcock:

Hmmmmmmm... Very risky though
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Ifexontop(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
rentAcock:

how does Bitcoin work? I want to learn more of it
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Ifexontop(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jeremy1998:
People make money from forex trading daily even the emir of Kano.... You don't know and wants to know how it works and have a share from this injecting stuff then chat me up
I want to learn
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Osumare2013: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
rentAcock:

Worst idea of the century - The award goes to you cheesy. We don't want you anywhere near govt. grin
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Jeremy1998: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ifexontop:
I want to learn
you can message me on Whatsapp +2348138750402
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by Alejobs: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 150k I Dont Know What Type Of Business To Do / Access Bank Is Offline For 3 Straight Days Imagine If It Was Opay/moniepoint / Itunes Gift Cards Need. Good Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.