Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award (16514 Views)

TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Spark 3: Next Tecno Spark Rumour Specifications And Spy Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Ennyholar: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2019
TECNO SPARK 3, a smartphone model by TECNO, a global premier mobile phone brand, has been awarded as the smartphone brand of the year at the 2019 edition of the Africa [b][/b]Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA).

AITTA recognises customer service, innovation and excellence in Africa Telecom and Information Technology industry. The reputable awards now in its third year and has been acclaimed as one of the most prestigious and biggest platform recognising excellence and innovation in the African telecoms and technology industry.

TECNO SPARK 3 was awarded as the phone of the year as a result of its cutting edge features as well as its outing market outing positive reception of the TECNO brand loyals and customers. This is the only smartphone recognized by AITTA this year. As one of the most remarkable devices to “light up” the photos, SPARK 3 have been upgraded by AI technology to furthermore advanced the camera features to be available in Africa, middle-east and Southeast Asia market.

Starting their business from the Africa market in 2006, TECNO has been Africa’s leading smartphone brand and was the first dual-SIM handset supplier to the African continent, which boosted an astonishing 53% of all Smartphone sales in Africa in the year 2011. Focusing on providing high performance and cutting edge smartphone that use the latest technology and at sweet price point, TECNO smartphones have become incredibly popular throughout Africa due to the exceptional value-for-money they offer. 

TRANSSION, TECNO Mobile ’s parent company, its brand portfolio comprises leading mobile phone brands in emerging markets. In 2018, TRANSSION sold 124 million mobile phones globally. IDC figures for 2018 show that TRANSSION ranks 4th in global mobile phone brands and holds the largest market share in Africa. Their global sales network covers more than 70 countries in emerging markets including Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam and Bangladesh to name a few.

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/apo/2019/07/15/global-premium-smartphone-tecno-wins-africa-information-technology-telecoms-awards-aittaphone-of-the-year-2019/

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Nathdoug201: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Team Samsung gather here for a selfie

22 Likes

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by cypher01: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2019
I can't laugh o

3 Likes

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by kidneystones(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Good
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by saheedbadmus(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Tecno going places
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by thisnaijaguy: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
If Tecno get all these awards

How many iPhone go get ?

3 Likes

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by chiboy1116: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Lmfao
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by medolab90(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2019
That award must be made for tecno alone , cos I don't see tecno winning if other brands are there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by toxxnoni(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
shocked
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by inoki247: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Lol phone wey no fit Pick signal for China talkless of going to UK with it

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by jidenna21(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Rubbish smartphone
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
I no dey use Tecno again. I got a spark when it came out and the phone just crashed few months later. They said I should buy new engine, with price that can buy new phone. Their fada

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by mikeycharles(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Pls rephrase that topic to " TECNO BOUGHT AN AWARD" and may fire rain on those people promoting spy wristwatches and MTN "promo" data grin

7 Likes

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Ezedon(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Normal level
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by NeekolazWorld(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
baze43210xx:

You see your life, everyday you create new account to spam this rubbish. Years are counting and you are lacking behind. If you spend your time sending your CV everyday like this I believe you would have gotten a job by now.

5 Likes

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Felixalex(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Very funny
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by RZArecta2(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Whatever, never buying shìt phone cool

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by megareal: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
My sister bought a Tecno Spark about a month ago, complained of the battery immediately. Had to return it and buy Pouvoir 3 instead.
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Apple and Samsung are selling in such high volumes, and they're vertically integrated more and more, that it's very, very hard for anyone to compete against Apple and Samsung in the high-volume part of the smartphone or tablet market
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by cjudy(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2019
shocked
Techno what?

I can see this Award is as useless as the Tecno itself.

Rubbish
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by yungsmart(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2019
what sort of fuckery is this they must be joking right?
Spark 3 yeh pa what will now happen to the like of Samsung A series, xiaomi redmi series and the likes.
I swear am not surprised because Africa is fond of celebrating mediocrity.
phone that does not have 4g, uses one kind stupid mediatek chipset and mumu micro USB with poor camera for an outrageous price. Value for money my foot.Thank God some of us are already waking up. when we have umidigi xiaomi Sam A series coming up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by crackhouse(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Nigerians are becoming wiser
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by crackhouse(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2019
I can't use tecno even if it's for free.... Samsung all the way...
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by livebyday(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2019
While I understand the need to drive sales , I need to implore transsion the mother company of tecno, infinix and itel to stop misleading and false advertising and marketing.

Tecno is not and will not be a global brand

It is sold only.in countries where they bribe the standards organization of the country to allow them sell these low.quality devices and organize awards for them selves through sponsoring the award.

Let's try and be sincere in business and whatever we do. Same reason tecno, infinix and itel phones cannot be sold in China unlike Xaomi, Huawei and oppo that are sold in China and all over the world !! The Chinese government can never allow these low quality devices tecno infinix and itel make to be sold there in their own country !

Tecno is a very low quality third world country device like infinix and itel

Xaomi I'd a global brand , Huawei is a global brand , oppo is a global brand

Tecno ,infinix and itel are not global brands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
They awarded themselves
Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by labusinessguide: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
mikeycharles:
Pls rephrase that topic to " TECNO BOUGHT AN AWARD" and may fire rain on those people promoting spy wristwatches and MTN "promo" data grin

I quite agree with your submission

1 Like

Re: TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award by labusinessguide: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2019
I laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / New Tecno L3 Litle Show+pic / Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.