Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) (64084 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Barca's Lionel Messi Scores First Goal Of Season With Stunning Free-kick(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Igboblog: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
AFCON : Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free kick(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Algerian kids have recreated the moment Mahrez played a free kick which Nigerian Goalkeeper, Akpeyi couldn't stop.

Igbere TV recalls that during the Semi-finals between Algeria Vs Nigeria, Riyad Mahrez scored a last-second, stoppage-time free-kick to send Algeria into Friday’s final against Senegal.

However, after the match, Algerian kids re-enacted Super Eagles defence wall during the free kick by Mahrez.

Meanwhile, Igbere TV has gathered that Daniel Akpeyi won’t be starting the third-place match against Tunisia at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations on Wednesday.

Akpeyi a revealed that Francis Uzoho will man the goal post in the winner takes all clash against the Carthage Eagles at the El Salam stadium.

More details soon.....

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/829184/afcon-algerian-kids-mock-super-eagles-recreate-mahrez-played-free-kickphotos/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Yeye Children

grin

That Goal was heartbreaking

I nearly refused to chop food the next day

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by emerich(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2019
Mortal combat...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2019
It is always good to be on the winning side.

Prior to the match the SE boasted that the knew how to play Algeria simply because they defeated Algeria in the qualifiers.

In football the ultimate is to win the war, winning all the battles might not really be necessary. A case study is Morocco, they won all their group matches, but where are they now?

Liverpool lost four matches in the CL but still won the cup while Barcelona lost just once but were out

Nigeria won on social media but Algeria won on the pitch!!!!

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Daniel Akpeyi & Henry Onyekuru are the biggest victims of this mockery.

These Algerian kids deserve a very hot konk cry for reminding me of this loss again.

MODs I don't wanna see anything about the SE on the FP again. At least for now. angry

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Tolexander: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9846160_fbimg1563354887577_jpeg7efd4b9e7860ef4d98b36f5b3059eb03 Henry Onyekuru is the one sleeping on the ground. While Akpeyi is the senseless guy at the goal posts

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by shortgun(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin
This is disturbing as well funny.
I've stopped watching Any game that Nigeria is playing long ago.
I don't care if it's Under 15, under 17 under 21, super eagles or super Falcons.....they can only give u heart ache.
Corruption will never allow us go far in this country.

I witnessed sometime ago the screening of players that will represent the country, I nearly shade tears.
Good talented players are thrown out while those with zero talent but have money for bribes and kick backs are retained.
There was a time during the screening they made d mistake of playing their corrupt players against the dropped ones....the encounter was suspended when the dropped players netted in 7 wonderful goals against the selected team in 27 minutes. Yet none of the dropped players were selected.
For you to wear any of the Nigerian Jerseys its either
u have a sponsor with deep pockets
ready to sleep with 1 or 2 hegoats
u have foreign currency for bribe.
May God help us

Go to any street in Nigeria you can arrange a World Cup winning team in 2 weeks

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is deep.
See what our great country has turned to.

28 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Raydos: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
It's funny , until sender beat 4nil
Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by sparog(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
shortgun:
grin grin
This is disturbing as well funny.
I've stopped watching Any game that Nigeria is playing long ago.
I don't care if it's Under 15, under 17 under 21, super eagles or super Falcons.....they can only give u heart ache.
Corruption will never allow us go far in this country.

I witnessed sometime ago the screening of players that will represent the country, I nearly shade tears.
Good talented players are thrown out while those with zero talent but have money for bribes and kick backs are retained.
There was a time during the screening they made d mistake of playing their corrupt players against the dropped ones....the encounter was suspended when the dropped players netted in 7 wonderful goals against the selected team in 27 minutes. Yet none of the dropped players were selected.
For you to wear any of the Nigerian Jerseys its either
u have a sponsor with deep pockets
ready to sleep with 1 or 2 hegoats
u have foreign currency for bribe.
May God help us

Go to any street in Nigeria you can arrange a World Cup winning team in 2 weeks

You're right bro

I know of a coach in my vicinity that manages both male and female footballers and he sleeps with both males and females members of his team

If he has interest in a player and the person refuses, he'll never allow the person play any important match

And I heard the idiot is so good that he once won coca cola championship oo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin i swear am not crying

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by minasota(f): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Savage

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why can these bloggers never avoid commit
Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Can you imagine. This is just too embarrassing angry

4 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Nobodyperson: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
sparog:

You're right bro

I know of a coach in my vicinity that manages both male and female footballers and he sleeps with both males and females members of his team

If he has interest in a player and the person refuses, he'll never allow the person play any important match

And I heard the idiot is so good that he once won coca cola championship oo
He bleeps the men? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by nurez305(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Super chicken

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by rex444(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Choooooi na so this thing carry be? I no watch am sef

1 Like

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Amuocha: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Useless APC government angry

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Yeye Children

grin

You own better na. My dick no gree stand even when better toto dey on top my bed.

23 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by SimSify(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
The game plan and tactics didn't work..

Was Henry oyekuru feeling sleepy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by deepwater(f): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
i still dont get why the idiot decided to perform that stunt
even when the referee casted his first move on it
Man so dull undecided

like seriously where u expecting the player to kick a ground level ball after seeing the referee asking you to get up the first time? Who does that

Kylekent59:

But if it was Nigerian kids Ikorodu boys to be exact that acted theirs, you would see no wrong with it.

I enjoyed their mockery.

read my post again and this time slowly

1 Like

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by cooldipo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awwww...... grin

I am the powerbank merchant..... Holla at me!
Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
His fada
Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Abalado(f): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
The most useless goalkeeper in the world is Akpeyi or what does that idiot call himself,,, I swear

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Yeye Children

grin

me I no chop...players don suffer the whole 90min+ come concede goal for last minute because of one carpenter for post..

10 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by UceeGod: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Akpeyi must be Nigeria's worst goalkeeper ever

19 Likes

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by emmykk(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'd ok
Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by fergie001: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Yeye Children

grin

For 2 days, I didn't put on the TV....

When my Nickelodeon-loving cousin did, I almost treated him like he was Mahrez.......

The timing of their goal angered me like hell...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by omocalabar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
FCBboy:
This is deep.

See what our great country has turned to.
great in what?

1 Like

Re: Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Thank you for mocking us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. / Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos / Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.