Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

SAY NO TO SCAM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SAY NO TO SCAM (2741 Views)

Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. / Say No To SOKOLOAN, This Lending App Should Be Removed From Play Store / Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2019
SAY NO TO SCAM
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2019
And let me use this oppurtunity to announce to the general public that something big is about to be lunched!
Expect it from me very soon.

IF YOU HAVE ANY THING AGAINST ME, COME OUT HERE AND SAY IT.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINT WILL BE SOLVED.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by tyup(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
amgr8:
And let me use this oppurtunity to announce to the general public that something big is about to be lunched!
Expect it from me very soon.

IF YOU HAVE ANY THING AGAINST ME, COME OUT HERE AND SAY IT.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINT WILL BE SOLVED.

something big is about to be launched?

why not launch it in your fathers house and let your family members benefits from it Greatly....dan brobah

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by naijapara(f): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
amgr8:
Let's start the show.
Am I a scammer? I would never be a scammer. If you are my fans and have been seeing some false allegations about me, its normal. Am not the first to be accused of scam. Ask Paul Samson, Seun, Raji ibrahim, Linda Ikeji, Jide Ogunsanya, Prosper Noah, etc they were accused of scam! Were they scammers?
NO!

If you started a project with me and not seeing the result and have not been getting replies from me, i hereby apologise.

Please kindly accept my apology and lets move on to succeed. I am back now on Nairaland you can contact me and lets continue your project. If you want to hear from me call me on 09073049466

AM NOT A SCAMMER

I can testify that you are not a scammer sir. But why did you just stay mute since all this while? I have been rending you messages on facebook but no reply. Pls show me the way nah. I want to be busy like you
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2019
What brought about all these brouhaha is that a guy called ' Exempted ' here on nairaland gave me 1k to do fb advert for him. He sent the money to my bank acnt. I promised to do the advert for him but i didnt and since then he has labelled me a scammer.
BUT THIS IS 1K just ONE THOUSAND NAIRA THIS GUY HAS BEEN SHOUTING ABOUT FOR GOD SAKE! I have been given close to 100k here on nairaland and outside by people i don't know. I have done it all and no complain from them at all. Exempted, i will do your advert for you. I have been very busy that's why. I cant run away with your 1k, i have more than that. People are even begging to dash me thousands as a token of their gratitude.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
To add salt to the wound, the elemental sarcastic sentimental fool claimed he paid me to do the advert! Is it the 1k for the advert you are calling payment? ! Exempted, come out here if you know you've got the wits and qualms to type those meaningless childish talk here.

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
amgr8:
To add salt to the wound, the elemental sarcastic sentimental fool claimed he paid me to do the advert! Is it the 1k for the advert you are calling payment? ! Exempted, come out here if you know you've got the wits and qualms to type those meaningless childish talk here.

Exempted? That guy is a broke ass. Am surprised you've gat time to reply the fool. He even said HE PAID YOU? What INSOLENCE! Am sure you cant collect any payment from him because yot've helped me a lot without collectin a dime. Please sir, just let him be. Am looking forward to the big thing!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Damzy007: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
You Sef Don F**k Up, Why You Go Collect 1k From Person For Fb Ads?? undecided
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by naijapara(f): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
SO ITS EVEN JUST BECAUSE OF ONE THOUSAND NAIRA THE BROKE IDIOT DEY SHOUT UP AND DOWN!

The way he was even typing i thought it was a huge money! Exempted you are a stupid being! Why were you calling OP a scammer? People like you don't see help anywhere. I just wasted my time with you. I've given OP More than 25k to do adverts for me. I did not pay him a dime. He even added his own money when the dollar rose up and he did nt collect payment frm me.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Damzy007:
You Sef Don F**k Up, Why You Go Collect 1k From Person For Fb Ads?? undecided
Can you imagine, the guy told me he only have 1k to do the fb ad and i agreed. He sent it i saw it and promised to do it but later forgot because of my busy schedules.
Yes i agree i don't reply faster but that does not mean i scammed him. I have up to 679 unread msg on my fb minus msg requests. Well, let the people who have done business with me speak!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
amgr8:
What brought about all these brouhaha is that a guy called ' Exempted ' here on nairaland gave me 1k to do fb advert for him. He sent the money to my bank acnt. I promised to do the advert for him but i didnt and since then he has labelled me a scammer.
BUT THIS IS 1K just ONE THOUSAND NAIRA THIS GUY HAS BEEN SHOUTING ABOUT FOR GOD SAKE! I have been given close to 100k here on nairaland and outside by people i don't know. I have done it all and no complain from them at all. Exempted, i will do your advert for you. I have been very busy that's why. I cant run away with your 1k, i have more than that. People are even begging to dash me thousands as a token of their gratitude.

So you'be suddenly appeared from jupitar? For over 1Month now u've been busy and dont have time to comment on nairaland and fb but u've now appeared from nowhere because your case has landed on Nairaland.

Your fellow er*ts are here 2 defend u as usual cos it's exposed now....

Imagine one idi*t even asking me if i have heared 4rm u like i dont know it's ur clique of rogues
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
blissboss32:

Exempted? That guy is a broke ass. Am surprised you've gat time to reply the fool. He even said HE PAID YOU? What INSOLENCE! Am sure you cant collect any payment from him because yot've helped me a lot without collectin a dime. Please sir, just let him be. Am looking forward to the big thing!

U must be very stup*d to know a fo*l. U guys came up with a fraudulent scheme here claiming to be making money when in real sense u dont have a dime......

Keep deceiving urself....
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
naijapara:
SO ITS EVEN JUST BECAUSE OF ONE THOUSAND NAIRA THE BROKE IDIOT DEY SHOUT UP AND DOWN!

The way he was even typing i thought it was a huge money! Exempted you are a stupid being! Why were you calling OP a scammer? People like you don't see help anywhere. I just wasted my time with you. I've given OP More than 25k to do adverts for me. I did not pay him a dime. He even added his own money when the dollar rose up and he did nt collect payment frm me.

Look at this cheap harl*t..... U guys have now come out of ur hiding place right

Only fools will give in to ur gimmicks. Nonsen*e!

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Exempted:

So you'be suddenly appeared from jupitar? For over 1Month now u've been busy and dont have time to comment on nairaland and fb but u've now appeared from nowhere because your case has landed on Nairaland.

Your fellow er*ts are here 2 defend u as usual cos it's exposed now....

Imagine one idi*t even asking me if i have heared 4rm u like i dont know it's ur clique of rogues

Yes i have been very busy. You may not understand how the life of netpreneurs and entrepreneur is. They are always busy. I hope you understand someday.

I am not running with your 1k because i have more than that. If you need help with money i will give you. BUT YOU'VE ALREADY ACTED SO IMMATURE AND NOT FIT TO BE HELPED.
it is so easy to run your ad
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Exempted:

U must be very stup*d to know a fo*l. U guys came up with a fraudulent scheme here claiming to be making money when in real sense u dont have a dime......

Keep deceiving urself....

And if we were not the owner of the fraudulent scheme, let death be your portion!

You just showed how unlearned you are. What a big fool.
What do you mean by we came up with a fraudulent scheme? You are very stupid! Did i tell you that am the owner of konga or hiwap or any money making scheme? If you read ALL OP'S threads carefully, he never claimed ownership of those schemes he introduced here! Hiwap has been paying me and they suddenly shut down. Its just as if i introduced you to nairaland and one day they shut down then which idiot wil now tel me i fraud him
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by chicolate(f): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Exempted, why did you bring all these upon yourself na? I have told you that amgr8 can not be a scammer but you've taken me for a fool. What you did was totally wrong. Just 1k and you go about claiming he scammed you? Haba! You supposed to have known that people like op are always attending to people who need help. Now see how people are defending him.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
blissboss32:

And if we were not the owner of the fraudulent scheme, let death be your portion!

You just showed how unlearned you are. What a big fool.
What do you mean by we came up with a fraudulent scheme? You are very stupid! Did i tell you that am the owner of konga or hiwap or any money making scheme? If you read ALL OP'S threads carefully, he never claimed ownership of those schemes he introduced here! Hiwap has been paying me and they suddenly shut down. Its just as if i introduced you to nairaland and one day they shut down then which idiot wil now tel me i fraud him

Your foolishness is out of this world. HIWAP paid u? And ur crew right? U're a thi*f and stup*dly fooli*h to think i am as myopic as u re.....

Bunch of thiev*s
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by naijapara(f): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Exempted:

Look at this cheap harl*t..... U guys have now come out of ur hiding place right

Only fools will give in to ur gimmicks. Nonsen*e!
Your mother and all the entire females in your generations are cheap harlots and will never be sane!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Exempted:

Your foolishness is out of this world. HIWAP paid u? And ur crew right? U're a thi*f and stup*dly fooli*h to think i am as myopic as u re.....

Bunch of thiev*s
THEN KEEP ON CRYING BECAUSE OF 1K. I don't know the crew you are accusing
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by oweniwe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
See people yabbing "JUST 1k" upanda

That is why Nigeria is the way it is.

That is why politicians have to steal billions before it is termed "corruption" cos ordinary million in JUST MILLIONS.

Oga O.P if you collect payment for service and you didn't supply the service, the honourable thing to do is to refund the money, even if it is N10 ten naira.

Anything short, is scam... That's the plain truth wink

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by amgr8(m): 3:37am On Jul 18, 2019
oweniwe:

That is why politicians have to steal billions before it is termed "corruption" cos ordinary million in JUST MILLIONS.

Oga O.P if you collect payment for service and you didn't supply the service, the honourable thing to do is to refund the money, even if it is N10 ten naira.

Ofcourse I will refund his money back to him. I We are not talking about millions here. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, HE DID NOT PAY ME
FOR SERVICE. THE 1K WAS MEANT TO BE PAID TO FACEBOOK NOT ME.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Sicilyjoe: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients, op refund the money or do the Job

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2019
oweniwe:

They are of the same clique na. So what do u expect?

If i had paid 1million the story would have still be same. And the same people would have said he didnt scam me.

It's funny how people reason. How can u collect money from sum1 for over 1Month for a service and then avoid his chats. i have been disturbin him for a long time. Now the issue has landed here, he has suddenly resurfaced from jupitar.

Even when i was posting on this thread concerning this issue lately, he wasn't responding.

He has wasted my time for nothing. I was even asking him to show me how to run the Ad so i can handle it myself since he claimed 2b busy, yet he refused......

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by ThothHermes: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Just return the 1k and let the matter end. Unless... shocked shocked shocked
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Just return the 1k and let the matter end. Unless... shocked shocked shocked
And did i tell you i won't return it? angry
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by ThothHermes: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
go4gr8ness:

And did i tell you i won't return it? angry
The energy used in creating a thread, and responding to me and others would have been better utilized in returning the money.
Unless...

shocked shocked

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please sir, i really need a blog/website. How do i go about it ?
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
The energy used in creating a thread, and responding to me and others would have been better utilized in returning the money.
Unless...

shocked shocked
GET LOST angry
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
blissboss32:
Connect with me on facebook so we can discuss more about it
http://facebook.com/praise.joshua.92
But let me type some here
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
go4gr8ness:

Connect with me on facebook so we can discuss more about it
http://facebook.com/praise.joshua.92
But let me type some here
Okay i already have you there. Am even in your fb group. I was the one who gave you 13k for the hiwap fb advert you did for me
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
blissboss32:
I will create a blog/website for you FOR FREE. You only need to accept my terms and conditions.
1> You will allow me to post ads on your website/blog
2> You will pay for the domain and hosting unless you want to use the subdomain and hosting of the website builder. For instance, http://superlifehowtos..com(. .com is the subdomain and its free)
3 > If you don't want me to post ads on your blog/website, then you can pay a onetime payment of seven thousand naira only
Any questions or suggestions? Please let me know

How Can I Sell My Qual Eggs:pls Advice / Nairaland Forum Vs Linda Ikeji's Blog / How Can I Get An Online Loan Without Collectral

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58