Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) (38753 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits Nigeria As He Gives His Fans "Chop Knuckle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by GistmoreNG: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua visits mentally and physically challenged at module home in Lagos. During his visit one of them performed his song for Anthony Joshua and it was a nice experience.

As shared by his sister, Janet...

@anthony_joshua went to visit the Modupe home for the mentally and physically challenged. It was such an awesome experience. @kwheelzbeat performed his latest track and we loved it. Let’s get this produced guys @davidoofficial @wizkidayo @donjazzy

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-visits-mentally-and-physically-challenged-at-module-home-photos

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by GistmoreNG: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by GistmoreNG: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by festacman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
I have a strong feeling that Anthony Joshua's visit back to his Yoruba ROOTS in Nigeria, which basically focused on charitable activities might have been to renew and beef up himself spiritually for his rematch against Andy Ruiz. He avoided media interviews.

Recently, he wrote on his social media handles that "he who laughs last laughs best". That cryptic post sounded philosophical and prophetical as well as communicated self-confidence.

It is likely that the defeat he suffered may not have been an ordinary one. That Mexican boxer may have 'captured' him spiritually before the physical defeat that stunned the world. A lot of people don't know that rural Mexico make potent 'jazz' like like we do in Nigeria.

He might have, 'Nicodemusly' consulted TB Joshua or any strong spiritualist in the course of the visit.

Remember that I may be wrong but do not also forget that I may be right. Just observing and inferring inquisitively.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Whao God Bless You Joshua. Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by ladilawal82(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good of him smiley
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
good one from him, at last dj cuppy don give am space, make she carry her market go else where

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
This guy dey try... Soo humble and available

How many times una Don ever see davido or wizkid for this kind of places

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one from Anthony Joshua...

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by calabaman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just love this guys spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Amuocha: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Useless loser
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by midehi2(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Very simple person, has been wearing this particular t-shirt

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Esomchi800(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay God bless him

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by yomalex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Lessonnn: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
festacman:
I have a strong feeling that Anthony Joshua's visit back to his Yoruba ROOTS in Nigeria, which basically focused on charitable activities might have been to renew and beef up himself spiritually for his rematch against Andy Ruiz. He avoided media interviews.

Recently, he wrote on his social media handles that "he who laughs last laughs best". That cryptic post sounded philosophical and prophetical as well as communicated self-confidence.

It is likely that the defeat he suffered may not have been an ordinary one. That Mexican boxer may have 'captured' him spiritually before the physical defeat that stunned the world. A lot of people don't know that rural Mexico make potent 'jazz' like like we do in Nigeria.

He might have, 'Nicodemusly' consulted TB Joshua or any strong spiritualist in the course of the visit.

Remember that I may be wrong but do not also forget that I may be right. Just observing and inferring inquisitively.

If he didn’t do all these, you people will be condemning him for neglecting his root and now that he’s doing it you said he’s doing ritual . Unfortunately nobody give a fuvk about your strong feeling.

16 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Pipapi1: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Urgently in need of someone or company that could fix the problem of water leaks in a small swimming pool measuring 3m x 7.5m at Ago-Igbala Bus stop, Ibafo along Lagos - Ibadan Expressway.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
they have told him to come to nigeria and so saara so that he would collect his belt back..i laugh in chinkonese
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Jason007: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
There's nothing like give back to the society, the joy and smile you put on people's faces is priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by jesicajonna(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
you don high
festacman:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by fatymore(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Anthony Joshua for President

Do you need Bedsheets for as low as 2500

Duvets for as low 8000..

Why dont you Holla me ..

Classy and affordable
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
He will surely make a good husband than Wizkid ooo

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by thankfulsoul: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
I hear say cuppy don suck AJ. Cuppy my crush o
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by degamemaster(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
The great champion of all champions. Welcome home bro, we love you. We the Igbos love and appreciate you for making the blackrace proud. We associate with anyone bringing good news home irrespective of your background. But for those terrorists and their collaborators, they will rot in hell.

Btw, AJ no get trousers? Always on short....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by efilefun(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
which one is module ... its modupe cole

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by Wanyor(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
[Na was you oooo!!! Stop using such language... Be humble.. author=Amuocha post=80358546]Useless loser[/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua Visits Mentally And Physically Challenged At Module Home (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
festacman:

You are right Bro cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash / Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.