Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (52314 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by GistmoreNG: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Man destroys his own house because his first wife refused to pack out after taking another wife in Lagos.

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/man-destroys-his-own-house-because-his-first-wife-refused-to-pack-out-after-taking-another-wife

1 Share

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by GistmoreNG: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by ladilawal82(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wickedness of the highest order. That man must have been given strong vegetable.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by cassidy1996(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
lol man wey mumu....the other wife would be smiling somewhere now, coaching the man on what to do. women?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Mystiquefia: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
What ever happened to selling that gigantic property to someoneelse remains a mystery to me.
I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if he had sold it, provided he's ready to carter for the wellbeing of his kids.

9 Likes

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Ogaga87(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
What is the lesson learnt¿

What about those who got no home to destroy?

Madam thank God for your life say his heart took him to the that direction, some will smoke life from the woman instead..
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Kendumazy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is bad in every sense. But, is it the husband fault? No! When you advise a lady to get something doing before settling down as that's a back up plan. They see you as enemies that never wish them well in the marriage.

Here's another opportunity to get something doing again anyway.
Beautiful India Kurtis gown group importation. Check link for details. https://www.nairaland.com/5306185/kurtis-gown-group-importation-india#5306185.6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mystiquefia:
What ever happened to selling that gigantic property to someoneelse remains a mystery to me.
I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if he had sold it, provided he's ready to carter for the wellbeing of his kids.

He want to eat his cake and still have it
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by adanny01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm

Who am I to criticize the man? I may be right or wrong depending on what the wife did to him that even made him marry a second wife in the first place.

It could be jazz done by the 2nd wife.

It could be a mans wickedness to a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Lexusgs430: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Poor man..... She don frustrate am finish........

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by firo08(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is strange. It is better to be single than to get marry to an enemy. Lord I commit my future wife into your able hands.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Seahawk: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Selling property that rightfully belongs to the family?
Mystiquefia:

6 Likes

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by moderatorr: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
hmmm whatever made a man to spend his whole money, build a house, marry and give birth to 3 children.
Then abandon everything, marry another wife, then destroy the house.

She must have offended him to the highest offence.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Seahawk: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oh wow. He’s such a victim.
His life must be hard because his wife with whom he had 3 children is not willing to move into the street so he can bring in another woman.
Lexusgs430:
Poor man..... She don frustrate am finish........

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Seahawk: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Nigerian society is disgusting

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
when woman want leave man, e dey okay. But if man decide to leave woman e become problem, all hell let loose... funny

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by moderatorr: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seahawk:
His life must be hard because his wife with whom he had 3 children is not willing to move into the street so he can bring in another woman.

What if they aren't his children?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Newguyhere: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
G
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please, what is the taste of cement?
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by lyriclekidd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na my estate be this oh LoL
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Gadafii: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
local man cannot can again oo

he is a poosie nigga grin cheesy
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by tchidi066(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why are men this insensitive, what stops him from renting an apartment with his new bride...

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by luvme0702: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fear them(quote author=cassidy1996 post=80358779]lol man wey mumu....the other wife would be smiling somewhere now, coaching the man on what to do. women?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by Lexusgs430: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seahawk:

You see abi....... May women not frustrate us....... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by olassybaba: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
K
Re: Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out by czaratwork: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Strange

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Ladies And Wives Only / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.