Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets (2306 Views)

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Here is the pictorial evidence of the suspected Fulani herdsman that was arrested with sack of bullets at Obudi Agwa Community in Ohaji/Egbema Council of Imo State.

The Imo State Police Command yesterday equally confirmed the arrest of the suspected herdsman.

Its Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Orlando Godson Ikeokwu, a Superintendent of Police, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect has been detained as investigation continues.

“It is true. I can confirm that the suspect has been arrested and detained, while investigation is ongoing,” he said.

Traditional ruler of the community where the suspect was apprehended, Eze Ignatius Assor, told journalists that the suspect was arrested by his subjects and handed over to the police Area Command in Egbema, saying herders’ cattle had destroyed crops in the area.

According to the video making rounds online, the suspected herder exposed his boss and the reason of his mission.

Watch the video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/fulani-herdsman-arrested-in-imo-state-with-bullets-exposes-his-boss/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
cry
Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Optional09: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
terrible

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Crimecity: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nobody is safe again in this country..

After now some people's MCM will rephrase it to Kidnapper or Bandit or even "Evans"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by jafol(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol igbos n their agenda mtcheww that man look like chukwueze from potopoto land

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by iluvdonjazzy: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
the Fulanis are enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by madmohamed(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
jafol:
Lol igbos n their agenda mtcheww that man look like chukwueze from potopoto land
mad man useless human being spit on your head

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by jafol(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
madmohamed:
mad man useless human being spit on your head
Spit on ur head first before mine. Truth hurts gan

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by madmohamed(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
jafol:

idiot fork off from my face

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by jafol(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
madmohamed:
idiot fork off from my face
I can’t see ur face cos u r a nobody

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by ZWorld: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
jafol:

Watch the video and stop the fight.. He actually called his boss' name to be Nyanya

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Gorillacrew: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
All they keep telling us is to separate genuine herdsmen from criminal elements forgetting they already made excuses for the miscreants and gave us an insight to what is coming a long time ago. Now its here, they want to change the narrative. As far as I am concern, I see all Fulanis as muderous criminals until proven otherwise. That is where we are now. God bless mazi Nnamdi KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by jafol(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
ZWorld:

Watch the video and stop the fight.. He actually called his boss' name to be Nyanya
Lol I was expecting him to say a hausa or Yoruba name
Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
M undecided
Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by somehow: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Does this one look fulani to anyone?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by crossfm: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
They should release him,he is not with cows.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by Samyj247: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
I believe they shared some bullets and guns to this Fulani people all over d country. this should be his own part of the ammunition received

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by alfarouq(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Does this man resemble Fulani? Wonders shall never end
Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by realstars: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Have you seen the level we are going next?
Re: Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2019
undecided this would be the end of the story, if you know, you know

(1) (Reply)

Body Of Nasir Ahmad Found Undecomposed 22 Years After Burial / What are The Consequences Of Not Honoring Police Invitation / Benin Residents Express Shock After Truck Repairing Bad Road Did This (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.