Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

El Chapo Jailed For Life - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El Chapo Jailed For Life (69994 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by idonhammer: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Former inmate spotted grin grin grin

inoki247:
Continue ur Business from Jail na d safest place to run things be dat if u know u know....

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Jubiliee: 2:31am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
I hope he breaks out of prison. He's probably employed more people than many national governments.

And has killed how many?, has render how many nations useless, has render how many women as widow. Children fatherless or are we talking about distribution of HIV by the actions of the drug addicts, how many have been made mad.

From the likes you got I see we have more useless idiots in Africa than the reasonable, no wonder Africa is a dumping ground for never do well blacks. Now wonder they say the devil is a black man. Don't go look for how to change the poverty in your lineage legitimately , keep recognizing failures. Am sure you likes also praised Evans the Kidnapper cos he gainfully employed idiots like you

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by colossus91(m): 6:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Jaysolu:
He's also the reason for many deaths
just like buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2019
People like this are welcome to politics in Nigeria. People will vote them in office

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Dami12345: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Jaysolu:

Same with national governments.
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
The reason Pablo is still a hero to many people when he said “ A BETTER GRAVE IN COLUMBIA IS BETTER THAN A JAIL IN AMERICA “ Cali cartel are still in jail now and no one is hearing from them anymore while millions still love Pablo
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Jubiliee:

And has killed how many?, has render how many nations useless, has render how many women as widow. Children fatherless or are we talking about distribution of HIV by the actions of the drug addicts, how many have been made mad.

From the likes you got I see we have more useless idiots in Africa than the reasonable, no wonder Africa is a dumping ground for never do well blacks. Now wonder they say the devil is a black man. Don't go look for how to change the poverty in your lineage legitimately , keep recognizing failures. Am sure you likes also praised Evans the Kidnapper cos he gainfully employed idiots like you
Is Buhari not a failure too?
Buhari is even worst dan him sending his kinsmen to kill soldiers and dey don’t allow soldiers to fight dem the way they suppose to
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Anndrew(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2019
mysticwarrior:
he is more dangerous and ruthless than Pablo Escobar, Even as a criminal Escobar was still a philanthropist but same cannot be said about El Chapo.
...leave dat talk..u say ruthless?..pablo escobar is d undisputed no 1 and drug king...escobar terrorise a whole government of colombia?who does that? One man.
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by aminusodiq(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Jaysolu:
were they forced to use hard drugs!!! 0it wad their choice
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by saucelake231(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
The reason Pablo is still a hero to many people when he said “ A BETTER GRAVE IN COLUMBIA IS BETTER THAN A JAIL IN AMERICA “ Cali cartel are still in jail now and no one is hearing from them anymore while millions still love Pablo
what of the Alabanians walking free in the street of London and still showing off on social media..... all this is just keep in away from the America drugs agency's.....dont be he is even safe where he is now then the out side world...like he those not want what happens too Pablo...he new if the Americans should get hold of him it is finished....
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by saucelake231(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Anndrew:
...leave dat talk..u say ruthless?..pablo escobar is d undisputed no 1 and drug king...escobar terrorise a whole government of colombia?who does that? One man.
escober offered Colombia government half of the yearly budget..... just not too hand him over...
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Rilley(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Bad man
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Anndrew(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
saucelake231:
escober offered Colombia government half of the yearly budget..... just not too hand him over...
yes bt also for peace to rule,..the government try to transfer him to another prison which was a trap to him,and he escape,which began the hunt for him.both colombia and the us government,including his rival the cartel and other gang group were after him,just only one man....
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by hibeekay007(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Jaysolu:
Doing drugs is a choice!
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Vikzz(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
zikter:
alcatrez of the rockies. impossible
you know he already did escaped twice wink
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by zikter(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Vikzz:

you know he already did escaped twice wink
I know, in highly corrupt Mexico. Pls google that prison I wrote there, you will have an interesting read

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by IvoryFever: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2019
lilbest4:
please I need a link to the documentary. I can't believe I'm the only one on earth who has never heard of this man. I've always loved drug Lords though
It's was on Discovery ID I watched it, try checking it on YouTube...the man is too much
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by OneKinGuy(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Bitcoinbuyer:

Yes in your dreams!!Let me educate you a bit,once inside ADX, it is impossible to know which direction you are facing or where in the building you are. This is a product of design,all cell windows only face the sky, and inmates are allotted recreation in a windowless concrete pit, making it impossible for them to plan an escape or map out the facilities. If they do attempt an escape, the thousands of motion detectors, cameras, and pressure-sensitive, 12ft razor wire fences surrounding the perimeter will surely put a swift end to it...

Digest that!!
Browse about the ways El chapo escape from jail!
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by ADRIAN88(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2019
OneKinGuy:

This is The United States.. Not fvcking Mexico please.

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by jackson44(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
For a drug lord, it's better to be jailed in Mexico than in the U.S.
surviving Pablo Escobar came to mind. no drug lord want to be extradite to the united state. they rather do their time in Mexico/Columbia ,where they can control their money and cartel .

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
olumike001:

This is a Nigerian. Obviously they would ve protest for his release.
Ñairamarley was released on bail and still go to a senator's private jet to dance with strippers...someone with that kind of case...
What a country
If it was Nigeria he would have been invincible... Do u know how much he controls in USD Ordinary small time crooks hiding & camouflaging in our political class the ruling party is giving them immunity u are here mentioning Naira marley, Is that one up to fish sh!t He would have been your president or senate president and u would have loved him and be arguing for him with all ur strength during any political debate. Do u even know what 80% of ur so called politicians do for money This one never still know wetin dey happen grin Ohh so because efcc dey bust small time kindergarten crooks u now think ur living in a functional system. Keep on sleeping grin grin

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Jaysolu(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
bigiyaro:
can you count the number of coppers and other nigerians that died on behalf of the nigerian govt. courtesy inec?
That has nothing to do with El chapo
I'm talking about El chapo
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Jaysolu(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
aminusodiq:
were they forced to use hard drugs!!! 0it wad their choice
Its not just the drugs haven't you watched narcos
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Jaysolu(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
hibeekay007:

Doing drugs is a choice!
When you go through what people there go through eh
Drug trafficking will not be a choice
God forbid sha
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Jaysolu(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Is Buhari not a failure too?
Buhari is even worst dan him sending his kinsmen to kill soldiers and dey don’t allow soldiers to fight dem the way they suppose to
Why do people like you do this
Defend him if u want.. but don't call people dat are worst than him and try and use it to justify him
cuz in the end they're both corrupt individuals
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Vikzz(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
zikter:
I know, in highly corrupt Mexico. Pls google that prison I wrote there, you will have an interesting read

ok
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Bitcoinbuyer: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
OneKinGuy:

What are you insinuating??that he might/would escape again??Lol baba please “browse extensively about ADX prison” I repeat again” it’s better to be sentenced to death”

1 Like

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by saucelake231(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2019
Anndrew:
yes bt also for peace to rule,..the government try to transfer him to another prison which was a trap to him,and he escape,which began the hunt for him.both colombia and the us government,including his rival the cartel and other gang group were after him,just only one man....
yea he prefer too die than being in the custody of the American..
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by themanderon: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Just imagine a life of foolishness. Living in luxury for a twinkle of an eye and spending the rest of your miserable life behind bars like a pig. Never to be seen amongst men for all time to come. What a useless existence. Being an ice cream man and having your freedom is a million times better.

2 Likes

Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by DennisEche(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
You all can go read about the life of pablo Escobar. Mehn the guy is something else https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar
our naija criminals still de learn
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by Teejay44(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mosesotu123:
abeg wetin concern US again, dem no fit jail d mad man for mexico ni.. nawa o.
extradition na
Re: El Chapo Jailed For Life by oyatz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eeyah, youself don old o.(From 1981 till date)

BubuZombi:
I Hail This Legendary Drug Lord...

So when I turn 90 in 2071, this man will still be in Prison...

Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.