Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour (34831 Views)

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' / BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ex Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Isilomo has blasted her fellow housemates, Ella and Ki Oprah - who have both been evicted from the house, for accusing Instagram Slay Queen, Tacha of Having Body and Mouth odour.

According to Isilomo, Tacha is a very neat girl unlike some other girls in the house whom she can't vouch for their cleanliness.

She also accused them of trying to make Cheap fame out of the accusation.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/isilomo-blasts-kim-and-ella-for-saying-tacha-has-body-and-mouth-odour-video/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by OKorowanta: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
the hatred too much.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
What does being "neat" got to do with body/mouth odor?!

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Tamasaba: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Factgist: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nawa o
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by kenedy175(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please where can I buy cheap bag of rice and a gallon of fresh palm oil?? Correct one oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by aleeyus(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
I BEGIN TO LOVE TACHA NOW

NO NO NO NO NONSENSE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by dalass(f): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
She's forever branded now as Miss mouth/ body odour.. grin grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Skmoda360(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Trash...... undecided
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Jasen1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ndi ara
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Kingibo: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wow, KANU is such a great player

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by citruslimited(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
BBNija is the worst thing and most shameful thing that has happened to Nigeria's reality show

I prefer Gulder Ultimate Search

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by larryeffizy1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Which side of the story do we believe now....?

I'm sure both of you aren't paid to blackmail Tacha...

Naaaa dem Sabi I'm hungry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by davodyguy: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Ex Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Isilomo has blasted her fellow housemates, Ella and Ki Oprah - who have both been evicted from the house, for accusing Instagram Slay Queen, Tacha of Having Body and Mouth odour.

According to Isilomo, Tacha is a very neat girl unlike some other girls in the house whom she can't vouch for their cleanliness.

She also accused them of trying to make Cheap fame out of the accusation.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/isilomo-blasts-kim-and-ella-for-saying-tacha-has-body-and-mouth-odour-video/

One of the things I detest in my life is body odour. I can't stand it, even if you're miss world, I will never hug you

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Reffone: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Women never support themselves so its not my problem
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by davodyguy: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
larryeffizy1:
Which side of the story do we believe now....?

I'm sure both of you aren't paid to blackmail Tacha...

Naaaa dem Sabi I'm hungry

From the mouth of two or 3 people, the truth is established

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by mexxmoney: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingibo:
Wow, KANU is such a great player
And Mikel too, don't forget Mikel

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Lovelife433(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
olodo somebody can be neat and smell like buhari, even tinubu is neat but has mouth odour.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Chrisbeks: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
mexxmoney:

And Mikel too, don't forget Mikel
I disagree, Akpeyi is better than both of them

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Teeklef(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
So with all the cream, u expect her not to have body odour abi.... Shior.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by sweetrace(f): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
And so what if she does? There is an odor associated with stress, some with medical conditions. It does not mean she’s not clean.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay... So, how much did Tacha or her sponsors pay Ella to kick start this "mouth and body odour" trend aimed strategically to garner her more sympathy fans/votes?... This is barely subtle. I see through the gimmick. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by deewhydoski(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
They don start
Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by tsinzu: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jay jay really had a nice game, he was just busy dribbling everybody up and down

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour by Obidonalwel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seriously Tacha seems to possess body odor/mouth odor.. Its obviouse Her lifestyle of exonorating herself from other housemate.even when she was complaining to khafi she couldn't stand her. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola Participated At A Fashion Show (Photos) / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / BBNaija: Isilomo And Ella Fight In Owerri After A Radio Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.