Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Be Part Of A Big Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Part Of A Big Project (669 Views)

Mother Nature: The Big Project In The NFT Space / The Next Big Project. EXPERT MOMENT / Dont Miss The Shiba Eth Airdrop, It Is A Big Project - Grab It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of A Big Project by romioray: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello sirs,

I need a Nigerian (interested foreigners can also contact me) who can spend around N40M for logistics to Dubai and Germany and within Nigeria for a big project and be part of the project. The logistics bearer will be in the team for every movement and shall be rewarded with construction contracts. The project is projected to commence within 2 months if everything that needs to be is done. If you are interested and have such financial war chest, please beep me on my WhatsApp to get little info about the project and then we can arrange face to face meeting. +2349027098893

(1) (Reply)

October Promo: Amazing Website Deal With Free Udemy Courses / How Can I Stop Feeling Weak? / How To Make Money On Binary Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.