Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Celtel Has Started Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Has Started Calling (1205 Views)

HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Hurray SEC-YPP Have Started Calling! / Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Has Started Calling by markonegri: 1:12pm On May 11, 2007
Guys ,got a call from celtel yesterday saying they needed to know if i would be accepting their offer for the post of network controller for the interview held at iganmu on the 29th of march.They say resumption's the 1st of june and that they'd get back to me after finalising the recruitment process.Did anyone else get such call?
Re: Celtel Has Started Calling by anifel20(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2007
if you are sure they are from celtel, then better be poping your champagne, Congrat!!!!
Re: Celtel Has Started Calling by cutesy(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2007
hiya, I would like to know how long the whole recruitment process took, i.e when did you apply for the job at celtel?
Re: Celtel Has Started Calling by crito(m): 3:31am On May 12, 2007
nice one.
wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent-accion Microfinance Bank Test Format: Do You Know? / Investment Banking Vacancies In Lagos. / Any News From Zenith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.