Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine (18475 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by stzy(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Basically, Nigerians have adapted Christianity to match traditional religion.

All this enemies die by fire stuff is hard core traditional religion. Baba God wound dem.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by stanliwise(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
VisioDirect:
The man himself seems to have hidden agenda.
True but then again, is he wrong?
"Na fence wey fall na im make go climb am go chop crop wey dey for farm."
If we are to do anything, let us fix the fence
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by nerodenero: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Coming back from work on particular day, I heard boldly, ''expose, disgrace and destroy'' as the prayer point. The loud noise that followed as prayers of members was louder than the celebration of Nigerians at AFCON 2013 finals when Sunday Mba scored the winner for us. Looking at the big signpost, it was MFN. I was filled with laughter and continued my journey home. If God answers all the prayer of ''die by fire'', almost everybody in Nigeria would have died.

Freeze is right but when you go through the travails of life, it is almost impossible to ignore the prayer of ''die by fire'' of the enemies. Pastors are guilty, members too and Freeze can't claim he has not said such prayer before.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by DukeNija(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

It is true what they say that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Even the scripture you quoted is proof that the so called enemies you want to die are not the problem, the real adversaries are the principalities and powers, which you can't kill.

You never see anything. Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kingosytex(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by afroniger: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2019
Watch MFM come out with a 'robust' bible-based rebuttal. Anybody can justify any teaching or belief from the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by stanliwise(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2019
DukeNija:

You never see anything. Lol
Stop hiding behind the cover of "you never see anything". Na only MFM dey see something?
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kiezodumah(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Just smiled when I saw replies here. Pray hard that a problem bigger than you would not come near your dwelling place. Otherwise Freeze's statement would be history . This world is a wicked place.The heart of man is wicked

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by 1kingwriter: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Boy, pray for your own
Give them money
Even free accommodation

Herdsmen will be good to start with.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kingosytex(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

It is true what they say that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Even the scripture you quoted is proof that the so called enemies you want to die are not the problem, the real adversaries are the principalities and powers, which you can't kill.

Oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
It's unbiblical blah blah blah, until you jam the enemy that has no other purpose in his life than to make your own life impossible for you. . .

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by hopilo: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual principalities, spiritual powers and rulers of darkness. I personally will not go praying for fire and brim stone to kill a flesh and blood. But I will pray for fire and brim stone to kill spiritual principalities, spiritual powers and rulers of darkness.
So any flesh and blood that has transformed himself or herself to spiritual principalities, spiritual powers and rulers of darkness, and my prayers killed him or her in that spiritual, whatsoever happen to his physical being na him cup of punishment. Brethren, don't loose guard for flesh in spirit realm to carry you do pepper soup.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by ovieigho(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

principalities and powers now take abode in humans ,thats why you see people being possessed!
Such people you fight spiritually not even physical
You can feed them ,greet them ,play with them as neighbours ,familily friends but bro
Kill and neutralize them with prayers at night

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Seeing how Nigerians are their own worst enemies
Especially those that sell their votes or their conscience to politicians (APC/PDP goons)
You might just be cursing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by vokkes: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
samtol4:
Another display of spiritual ignorance by freeze or fridge . Your enemy is not your neighbour or colleagues but spiritual forces.Your enemy is not your troublesome neighbour but spiritual entities . we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers .Do principalities spend money for you to lend them ? When you say enemy dies it means forces working against you should stop functioning ,it means the spirit should not operate in your life anymore . Spiritual understanding is different from social media view .Unfortunate for him the man he is trying to pinch does not have time for spiritual jamboree
Perfect!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by sheystar(f): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Olodo... Shut Up
You want to spin it

Go and pray for the devil to die... Let's see if it's possible... We all know the enemies they mean.. Certainly not principalities and powers that can't die
i pray you don't have problems........that's when you'll know that some spiritual powers exists....I'm an MFM member.....everyone is entitled to what he/she thinks.....the same bible said" In the days of John the baptist,the kingdom suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force"shebi because the daddy freeze or whatever is still enjoying..... people like him are just leading many astray

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by ChristineC: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

suffer not a witch to live?
besides, this freezer is a b*tch.
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by drmikeadams(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin the brain washed,the brain washer and the brain washee

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by stzy(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
ovieigho:
We wrestled not against flesh and blood
But against principalities and powers
Bros we must wrestle and they must die!!

You dey wrestle spirit?... Christ never condemned any spirit to death o... even tho he can he didn't... remember when he sends the spirits into pigs and the pigs drowned..

my brother/sister... thank again
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Yebs: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Suffer not a witch to live.
Pray for your enemies.

Both are scriptural. Therefore, choose the one you want.
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kingosytex(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
VisioDirect:
The man himself seems to have hidden agenda.

please counter his claim with the scriptures
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by TemmyT002(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Abi o
But sit down there until your enemy kill you.
If you be sinner before you died, then you get eternal damnation too.
Double wahala
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by drmikeadams(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2019
angry grin grin every sunday every body face church go shout die die,yet every body dey wicked with wicked intentions grin funny humans
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by teeguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2019
No one prays for anyone to die in MFM. I'm a proud member. It's the spirit that makes them commit atrocities that we pray against. The spirit itself doesn't die but it leaves them and they become free. It works for me. For example ; Any power that has vowed to naked me shall die in Jesus name... This kain world na fire for fire !

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by stzy(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2019
sheystar:
i pray you don't have problems........that's when you'll know that some spiritual powers exists....I'm an MFM member.....everyone is entitled to what he/she thinks.....the same bible said" In the days of John the baptist,the kingdom suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force"shebi because the daddy freeze or whatever is still enjoying..... people like him are just leading many astray

In all those prayers you have been saying have difficulties departed from You?

My brother when you get to Europe your prayer points will reduce coz most things we pray for here are readily available

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by wickyyolo: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Meti99:
Fighting for relevance...
This guy is always looking for men who are made to look for cheap relevance...
I don't blame him, I blame his gullible followers (goaties)

Oga.
He is saying the truth.

We need to be Christ like.
Dont let hatred be cloud your thoughts.
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by GenFunction: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
SUFFER THE WITCH NOT TO LIVE....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Goldenovas: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:

Oil dey your head.

true talk
Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
I'm not and will never be a member of MFM but I like the way they pray.
There are two types of enemies; The physical and the spiritual enemy

MFM are not praying for the physical enemy to die, rather they are praying for the spiritual enemy to die. Because as far as that spiritual enemy is alive, he'll keep on attacking you, meaning you'll never go far in life.
Things you should be achieving in weeks will take you years to achieve (i.e if you even achieve it).

Let them die so that I can progress.
Same way they are planning my downfall is the same way I'm planning their downfall.

But if it is the physical enemy, just pray for God to make the person understand and love you! Shikenan.

Karashika fall and die ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by BafanaBafana: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2019
samtol4:
You are right . He doesn't understand that the enemy in this context is not your neighbour or friend but spiritual entity .Spiritual entity doesn't spend money .
samtol4:
Another display of spiritual ignorance by freeze or fridge . Your enemy is not your neighbour or colleagues but spiritual forces.Your enemy is not your troublesome neighbour but spiritual entities . we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers .Do principalities spend money for you to lend them ? When you say enemy dies it means forces working against you should stop functioning ,it means the spirit should not operate in your life anymore . Spiritual understanding is different from social media view .Unfortunate for him the man he is trying to pinch does not have time for spiritual jamboree
Ignorance or you are just trying to lie?
You have never heard testimonies on how after such prayers a colleague died? I even heard someone testifying that her lecturer died and the whole church cheered and celebrated.
Its the same thing people go to babalawo to do that they go to do in church

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine by Kingosytex(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
samtol4:

Freeze understands the scriptures morethan 98% of the pastors in this country. He backs up whatever claims he makes with the appropriate biblical passages, he isn't like most other pastors who back up their's with emotions and sentiments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Pastor On The Run Over Man’s Genital Organ Malfunction / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.