Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal (41048 Views)

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Mrop(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerian player William Paul Troost-Ekong who plays as a centre back for Italian club Udinese, show off the third place bronze medal award nigerian won recently with the match of the match medal award he acquire.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/william-troost-ekong-show-off-nigeria-bronze-medal-and-man-of-the-match-medal/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Mrop(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2019
See More Photosband Video of nigerian Match and see people reactions => HERE

He wrote :

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by eslason(m): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2019
I have nothing to say... that your own goal sha!!!

30 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Nogodye(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2019
As per super eagle,He's the cause of where we are today.

22 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Oceannaagent: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Oceannaagent: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2019
When we suppose lift the trophy

3 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by kodded(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2019
we wore the normal jersey, and we won wink

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by MarkudiRITA(f): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations handsome, Wifey is waiting for you.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by odave: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Where are those that are 'better' than us tactically? Finishing the tournament with a win is great. Better 3rd than second

Ghana, Cameroon, Egypt, South Africa, Mail, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Morroco and others... We are grateful Lord

Senegal and Algeria... Well, the keeper cost us the final

No beefing, Algeria has the cup. But I wish Senegal win.

For those quoting me saying I should stick to one side, you lack comprehension o, what I meant was that, my wish is for Senegal to win but base on the facts on ground Algeria will likely win it.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Felixalex(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2019
3rd might be below 2nd but in football sometimes i think i prefer playing for third place and winning it.... rather than playing in the final and losing it, imagine we got to the final and lost, would he have shown off his silver medal? Everybody for de moody.

59 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by SoftP(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2019
This guy caused us the real medal,
Agent of limitation cry

He should be sacrificed to the gods

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by ifeanyija(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2019
him use artificial teeth?

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by 27Pushing30: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2019
See wide smile? Smh how many Nigerians actually watched the match? Cos I didn’t hear GOOOOAAALLLL!!!! At all last night

4 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Princedapace(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2019
kodded:
we wore the normal jersey, and we won wink

U guys should stop this play play. Tunisia happened to be in their worse form ever! They were so terrible. They were lucky to qualify.

Algeria is currently the best in form team at the tournament. Everyone knows this..

Super ealges would av been eliminated if they had met a formidable team before the semi final.

Algeria was the only formidable team super eagles played.

On that semi final day, Algeria created up to five clear chances to score. Just that their attack lacked finishing that very night. This has nothing to do with jersey.

Tunisia is the most disappointing team at the tournament and what happened to them is mainly coach's application of players. They were the second best ranked team going into the tournament. I just dont know what happened to their players and coach. They have been terrible in scoring. In fact, scoring and defending, they av been terrible.

Algeria out played super eagles becus Algeria is currently the hottest team now. I dont see senegal beating them. They are too good. All Algeria needs to do is to sharpen their attack to take on their chances and score, with that, they can take any global team. Their four players upfront are headaches to defenders and the coach knows how to apply them very well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by NIJJAking(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
great
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by greatsee: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
congrats bro
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Felixalex:
3rd might be below 2nd but in football sometimes i think i prefer playing for third place and winning it.... rather than playing in the final and losing it, imagine we got to the final and lost, would he have shown off his silver medal? Everybody for de moody.
True.

3 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Congrat
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Emu4life(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
He won the game with the home jersey and you are giving him Man of the Match with that 'badluck' jersey. Is the man of the match award for his role(own goal) in the Algeria game Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by wizod(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2019
I will never 'troost' ekong. He caused d zoo dia dilema

4 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by kingyang: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2019
eslason:
I have nothing to say... that your own goal sha!!!
Guest who?

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by erimmy(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations to you as you redeemed yourself.

Check my signature and contact me if you want to be financially free.

Do you know that you can also get your international passport with ease and it's affordable?
Contact me.
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Tonygeesm(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2019
U deserved it, I love your fighting spirit tru out the competition and hw u handled the own goal set back....Mature player

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by obi58: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Princedapace:

U guys should stop this play play. Tunisia happened to be in their worse form ever! They were so terrible. They were lucky to qualify.

Algeria is currently the best in form team at the tournament. Everyone knows this..

Super ealges would av been eliminated if they had met a formidable team before the semi final.

Algeria was the only formidable team super eagles played.

On that semi final day, Algeria created up to five clear chances to score. Just that their attack lacked finishing that very night. This has nothing to do with jersey.

Tunisia is the most disappointing team at the tournament and what happened to them is mainly coach's application of players. They were the second best ranked team going into the tournament. I just dont know what happened to their players and coach. They have been terrible in scoring. In fact, scoring and defending, they av been terrible.

Algeria out played super eagles becus Algeria is currently the hottest team now. I dont see senegal beating them. They are too good. All Algeria needs to do is to sharpen their attack to take on their chances and score, with that, they can take any global team. Their four players upfront are headaches to defenders and the coach knows how to apply them very well.

You made some good points but don't get it twisted: Algeria is not that good. They are only more tactically disciplined and have one world class player in Mahrez.

Even with him, if we had fielded a goalkeeper like Ezenwa and not that basket Akpeyi we would have stood a far better chance!

The weaknesses of the super eagles was there for all to see: our poor passing game (transition) and our basket Akpeyi which led to the shaky defence. Algeria knew these and took advantage while our so called coach went to sleep instead of addressing the issues.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Tonygeesm(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2019
U deserved it, I love your fighting spirit tru out the competition and hw u handled the own goal set back....Mature player
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by kheny12(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2019
ifeanyija:
him use artificial teeth?
No he used hajj pilgrimage teeth
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by kheny12(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2019
wizod:
I will never 'troost' ekong. He caused d zoo dia dilema
when will you have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by Kc3000: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Hope Dangote and Otedola have paid Ekong the $75,000 for his goal in the Nigeria-Algeria match. Goal na goal.
Re: William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal by princfred(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Good he won man of the match for his efforts in the team so far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Arsenal Could Miss Out On Champions League Even If They Finish In Top Four / Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Ronaldo Returned To The Bernabeu To Watch Madrid Beat Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.