Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. (800 Views)

I Need Help With Self Publishing One Of My Books / 10 Tips On How To Write A Lot (and Get That Novel Written) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. by kay29000(m): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2010
I need tips on how to successfully self-publish my novel. I am tired of looking for publishers and i want to get the book out on my own, but i need tips on how to sell.
Money is not the issue, as i have a sponsor.
I would appreciate any comment.
Re: I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. by commoninfo: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
Please, visit this site to get the tip. http://www.dammediacompany.com. Click on our products, scroll down you will see product on self publishing.You can also call :08033999239 for urgent attention.
Re: I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. by MyneWhite1(f): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2010
The main tip is to get online and on the internet. You have to create a platform for yourself and get readership first.

After that, you can use any of the self publishing technologies available. There is Lulu, Createspace via Amazon, or Authorhouse, etc. If you want to make it only eBooks, it's the same thing too, in this case you can add kindle too. Remember there are free ways to self publish your book first. if it is well received, then you can go up to the paid ones.

All the best.
Re: I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. by kay29000(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2010
Thanks to all the people that replied me, your comments are appreciated.
@myn white
i do not have a paypal acct(which is almost impossible as a nigerian) so how do i handle payment online? Thanks.
Re: I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. by MyneWhite1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2010
That is a problem, but there are Nigerians publishing on Lulu, etc so there must be a way to do it. Ask around.

(1) (Reply)

The Emotion Bookclub:be An Online Member. / Take A Walk. Nid Ur Comments / A Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.