Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Internal Heat, Symptoms, Prevention And Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Internal Heat, Symptoms, Prevention And Cure (1330 Views)

Internal Heat / How To Cure Internal Heat, Toilet Infection And Sexual Transmitted Disease / All You Need To Know About Internal Heat And Hot Flushes In The Body... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internal Heat, Symptoms, Prevention And Cure by Itznekky: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
pls someone should help a sister, I have this rashes on my face, at first I was thinking that it is pimples, I have tried using beauty product to eliminate it but all to no avail, one of my friend said it's internal heat.I don't really understand the whole thing. my face itches and it is as if the rashes is coming out on my neck also, pls someone should help.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do When The Penis Stucks Inside The Vagina During Sex / 20 new Coronavirus cases in Nigeria.Total of 210 confirmed cases, 4 deaths / Nigerian Doctors Embarks On Indefinite Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.