Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fiancée's Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiancée's Visit (857 Views)

Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement / Should My Fiancée Get Her Fresh Passport Now Or After Marriage? / I Need K1 Fiancée Visa Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancée's Visit by Simcha: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with a big head grin ) Shey make I give her belle before she go back?(Lol just kidding)
Re: Fiancée's Visit by good4all40: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Get to know her more and l believe that's the reason she is coming with her family to know if you are genuine or not, If you are in Lagos, take them to the National Mesuem, First Storey building in Badagry, take them to cinemas to see our movies, sew African wears for them take lots of pictures, and keep details of their itineraries. as for wedding, you can make that her second or third visit, don't ask her money, money money everytime she might think you only want her wealth that is if she rich and you are not, just be content with the little you have, look at the picture that the beauty of your relationship might bring you in the nearest future rather than asking for money that may make her run away, and make sure you make them enjoy their stay with our food, and for no reason never leave them alone on the streets at night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancée's Visit by Lepetitechic(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
I found this post sweet cheesy. Really,dating whether black or white is the same. The goal is to get to know the other person better and see how compatible you are before talking about marriage. She most likely would be curious about your city and customs, take her to places where she can satisfy her curiosity. The market,museum,king’s palace if you have that in your city. Let her try out our foods and basically just have fun. Use trip advisor if you’re in doubt. Just be yourself that’s always the best going forward.

1 Like

Re: Fiancée's Visit by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Simcha:
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with a big head grin ) Shey make I give her belle before she go back?(Lol just kidding)
Abeg bro hook me up with the dating website you used?
Re: Fiancée's Visit by Simcha: 2:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Abeg bro hook me up with the dating website you used?
I don't use dating sites.
Re: Fiancée's Visit by tedwuhl: 4:56am On Oct 14, 2019
I think she's coming with her family just to know if you are genuine or not.
ado stunt cars 2
Re: Fiancée's Visit by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Simcha:
I don't use dating sites.
which one u come use na?
Re: Fiancée's Visit by Simcha: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
tedwuhl:
I think she's coming with her family just to know if you are genuine or not.
ado stunt cars 2
Hello are u Adebimpe?
Re: Fiancée's Visit by Oluwadamilare99: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Spygadgets19:
which one u come use na?
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Astronaut Needs $3 Million To Get Home / Male Or Female Who Do You Prefer As Your Seat Mate While Traveling? / Panic In Imo As Hyena Escapes From Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.