Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities (891 Views)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by GoodMuyis(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
INTRODUCTION

The Thread is not going to be a complete discussion but a progressive posting, anyone can update; add your opinion, doctrine, understanding BUT let it be strickly on the Topic. This thread is not a bragging opportunity how much you know than others, let us keep the simplicity of Holiness

Jude 3 -KJV: Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. 5 I will, therefore, put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

That you are Save (Born Again), Sanctified and Spirit-filled through the Sacrifice and Grace in Christ Jess, that did not spare you from Christian Spiritual Warfare. Yes, you will face adversity in life either from satan himself, his devils, even human agent. DO NOT allow anyone to tell you not to fight Spiritual Warefare

Know the truth about satan activities and Christian spiritual warfare.
You may be living a peaceful life now, what about the next day, week, year?
What about your next brother or sister?
What about your ministry?
What about that addiction to bad behaviour?

To begin with? Holiness is your first line of Defense in Spiritual battle this virtue bring down heavenly intervention to you all year-round, as the presence of God abide with you all days, Take your bible together lets study Psalm 119v1-8, 1, 91, 24v3-5

Am at work I will update later

CC: Anas09, CharlyG1, ShadeYinka
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by shadeyinka(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
GoodMuyis:
INTRODUCTION

The Thread is not going to be a complete discussion but a progressive posting, anyone can update; add your opinion, doctrine, understanding BUT let it be strickly on the Topic. This thread is not a bragging opportunity how much you know than others, let us keep the simplicity of Holiness

The first rule of war according to Sun Tsu is Know your Enemy.
Most times, as Christians we fight the wrong enemy with resources that should be used to fight the good fight of faith.

Our enemies are not flesh and blood.
Our enemies are not witches and wizards
Our enemies are not human beings

Our enemies are the spirits that work behind the scene using what we can see as the front.

We need to watch
1. What the world is throwing out to us as alternative life style (a life of iniquity)
2. Temptations which are targeted towards us in compromising our faith and love for God
3. Satanic manipulations preventing our service to God in peaceful and pleasant environment.
4. Powers against loving our neighbors as ourselves

We are certainly on the battlefield and satan will not stop shelling our position.

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by GoodMuyis(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Be vigilant, watch and pray.

You woke up in the morning, you get out of your house with smile on your face, because you have received and assurance from your morning devotion, the promises are so sure you believe

But, it all started from your neighbor next door who have every reason to deny that you paid him your own quota of electric bill, even after you spent up 15min explaining, he still denied even threatening to beat you up. Since you are a Christian and cannot fight and to avoid getting late to work, you have to admit to pay another.

At the bus-stop, you are about to board a cab, suddenly a woman from behind push you away to get into the last seat, when you tried to complain she insult you and your mother. But the spirit within tells you that Christian don't fight and you keep calm.

Finally, you got a bus and you board thanking God you will get to office after several delay. But along the way, the driver drop to fight off a union member who wants to collect 50 Naira tickets fee another delay, everyone is calling for the e driver's head with a lot of insult, right there a thought say curse the driver just as others, but you reasons it well and you refrained.

Finally, you get to office with the board waiting to hear the reason why you kept office assignments over weekend with you and decided come late for work. Before you could utter a word Mr. Benson shut you up to condemn even recommend your retrenchment. Others were interested in listening to you but Mr. Benson would come up with another wrong accusation to paint you bad.
Luckily, you were given a query, to be responded to within 4 hours, an idea of Mr B. even when the board wants prefer normal 24hours.

Here you are at point of losing your job, because your of neighbor, the woman at the bus-stop, the nonchalant driver and of cause Mr. Benson who dislike you.

In this case how do you fight Christian Spiritual Warfare?

First clue, Don't be tempted rain down fire and brimstone on people who cause your travail.

After the above, what will you do next?

Math 16v22-23 - *Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. *But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Like

Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

The first rule of war according to Sun Tsu is Kwow your Enemy.
Most times, as Christians we fight the wrong enemy with resources that should be used to fight the good fight of faith.

Our enemies are not flesh and blood.
Our enemies are not witches and wizards
Our enemies are not human beings

Our enemies are the spirits that work behind the scene using what we can see as the front.

We need to watch
1. What the world is throwing out to us as alternative life style (a life of iniquity)
2. Temptations which are targeted towards us in compromising our faith and love for God
3. Satanic manipulations preventing our service to God in peaceful and pleasant environment.
4. Powers against loving our neighbors as ourselves

We are certainly on the battlefield and satan will not stop shelling out position.

Shalom
I completely agree.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by shadeyinka(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Anas09:

I completely agree.

Extremely long time. In this same Nigeria!?
How are you?
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoodMuyis:
INTRODUCTION

Jude 3 -KJV: Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

That you are Save (Born Again), Sanctified and Spirit-filled through the Sacrifice and Grace in Christ Jess, that did not spare you from Christian Spiritual Warfare. Yes, you will face adversity in life either from satan himself, his devils, even human agent. DO NOT allow anyone to tell you not to fight Spiritual Warefare

To begin with? Holiness is your first line of Defense in Spiritual battle this virtue bring down heavenly intervention to you all year-round, as the presence of God abide with you all days, Take your bible together lets study Psalm 119v1-8, 1, 91, 24v3-5

To win in this war, like Shadeyinka has already said. Know your Enemy. because, we have just one enemy. He uses diverse means and approaches, but he is just one entity, his name is satan the devil.

How do you know him? Read the Word.

How do you over power him? Live by the word.

2016 the Lord gave these three strategies on how to fight an win my wars.

1. Do not use the enemy's weapons to fight him.

2. Do not fight the enemy by his terms and conditions.

3. Do not fight the enemy in his territory. Draw him out his comfort zone.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Point one: Do not use Satan's weapons to fight satan. He gave me 2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink

For the first time I knew that Strongholds are weapons of warfare. Here they are;
1 Pride (Self). This is the Fruit of the Evil Spirit, just like Love is the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.

If you have Pride in you, these are the seedlings you'd produce.

1. Anger.
2. Hatred. Which is murder.
3. Malice.
4. Vengence
5. Unforgiveness
6. Rebellion.
7. Disobedience
8. Dissatisfaction
9. Self Conceitedness
10. Defiance
11. Haughtiness
12. Indiscipline
13. Coveteousness/Greed
14. Disrespect.
15. Stubbornness
16. Obscenities
17. Sexual immoralities/perversions, like Homosexuality/Lesbianism. Fornication and Adultery, Lust.
18. Idolatry
19. Fear
20. Lying and deceitfulness.
21. Strive, quarrelling and fighting.
22. Gossiping or backbiting
23. Stealing, cheating, giving and taking bribes.

These and many more, are Stan's Strongholds he employs to keep us down, but when you know that you are redeemed, you break free from the shackles of these Strongholds, then you can fight satan with the opposites of these weapons, which in summary is LOVE.

Satan, of course has his agents whom he has loaded with all these radicals to come after you, when they do, walk away. Just walk.

Pride is what gets us to stand and defend ourselves. Anger is what gets you trouble with your own God.

Pride is what makes you to want to prove a point. Do not find yourself trying to prove a point to anyone, just walk away. That point when Satan wants you to fight back, don't. Even when you are right, walk away. To humans you may seem weak, but in the Spirit realm, you just gave satan a deadly blow, if you walk away without animosity in your heart. It's a very big and deep mystery.

Jesus never proofed a point to anyon, especially those who tried to steer pride in Him. He simply walks away.

They all stood and Falsely accused Him before Pilate. He was spat at, hit on His face, they dragged Him on the floor like an animal. He was flogged like a goat. Although the host of Heaven stood by and waited for his command so that they could obliterate those vagabonds, but, He walked away.

Satan didn't know that Jesus' walking away will brink him (satan) to eternal defeat. Satan didn't know that kiling Jesus was his greatest mistake.
Jesus seemed weak at the time, but who turned out weak after Jesus resurrected? Satan.

Do not throw back at satan or his agents what they throw at you, when and where they did.

1 Like

Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoodMuyis:
INTRODUCTION

Point 2: Do not fight the enemy by his terms and conditions.

He gave me Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

Who are Principalities and Powers and where is their realm of operations? By the Word seek them out.

When Christ defeated satan, where did he relegate them to? Under your feet.

Shd you be fighting with someone whom you shd be walking over?
It's like Anthony Joshua fighting a 5yrs old boy like his opponent. The Hell?

When they determine what you shd do at anytime, when they determine when you react and how you respond to their tauntings, know that they ve gotten you.

These are very crafty and conning beings, they don't fight fair. They have no rules, so, if you allow them draw you into a fight, when your master says 'Dont fight', You'd be going into the battle alone, Jesus won't be sending backup.

This is why we loose and sit back and blame God. The fight is Jehovah's. He says
2 Chronicles 20:17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you

Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.[/b]

If YHWH Almighty says leave him, leave him. Vengeance is His, He knows how best to repay.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

Extremely long time. In this same Nigeria!?
How are you?
I'm fine sir. It's been long really. Although, I read you guys in the back ground.

Keep burning the Light sir.

God bless His Children.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
How To Win Any Battle In Life
Ephesians 6:10-18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2knvMk3KgE
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoodMuyis:
Be vigilant, watch and pray.

You woke up in the morning, you get out of your house with smile on your face, because you have received and assurance from your morning devotion, the promises are so sure you believe

But, it all started from your neighbor next door who have every reason to deny that you paid him your own quota of electric bill, even after you spent up 15min explaining, he still denied even threatening to beat you up. Since you are a Christian and cannot fight and to avoid getting late to work, you have to admit to pay another.

At the bus-stop, you are about to board a cab, suddenly a woman from behind push you away to get into the last seat, when you tried to complain she insult you and your mother. But the spirit within tells you that Christian don't fight and you keep calm.

Finally, you got a bus and you board thanking God you will get to office after several delay. But along the way, the driver drop to fight off a union member who wants to collect 50 Naira tickets fee another delay, everyone is calling for the e driver's head with a lot of insult, right there a thought say curse the driver just as others, but you reasons it well and you refrained.

Finally, you get to office with the board waiting to hear the reason why you kept office assignments over weekend with you and decided come late for work. Before you could utter a word Mr. Benson shut you up to condemn even recommend your retrenchment. Others were interested in listening to you but Mr. Benson would come up with another wrong accusation to paint you bad.
Luckily, you were given a query, to be responded to within 4 hours, an idea of Mr B. even when the board wants prefer normal 24hours.

Here you are at point of losing your job, because your of neighbor, the woman at the bus-stop, the nonchalant driver and of cause Mr. Benson who dislike you.

In this case how do you fight Christian Spiritual Warfare?

First clue, Don't be tempted rain down fire and brimstone on people who cause your travail.

After the above, what will you do next?

Math 16v22-23 - *Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. *But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Any pastor who points to human beings and call them enemies doesn't know what he is talking about.
Satan has strategically positioned humans against each other on the stage he set for them, he has put his weapons in their hands and is calling the shots.

He hides behind them and is using them to send each other to hellfire, by firing darts of hate, anger, suspicion, malice, unforgiveness, revenge and murder in their minds against each other.

These type calls themselves Christians while they are so occupied fighting Satan's battle for him.

Most Christians are completely blind sided when it comes to who their enemy is. Many think Muslims are their enemies, or witches who they point to their Uncles, Aunties and Village people.

Some people are so in captivity that the mere mention of their village name gives them bouts of anxiety.

These type don't know their God, hence can't do exploit.

When my village people hear that I'm coming, they are the ones who shd be anxious not me. They shd be the ones to run and hide until I leave. I do not run from foul spirits.

I am seating in Heavenly Places with Christ Jesus. I am not going to die before I seat there, I am seating there right now. That heavenly place is full of Light, and satan cannot approach that Light. Everywhere I go, that Light goes. I carry His Power and Presence. And, the last time I checked, all the time these demons encountered Jesus, they were so terrified, they cryed out begging not to be sent to hell before time. And, I carry that same Jesus inside of me right now, Why shd i be afraid of who fears me?

People, know thy self, and what you fear shall become like smoke before you.

You want to win satan? Stay away from Sin. Any kind of sin.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by shadeyinka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Anas09:

I'm fine sir. It's been long really. Although, I read you guys in the back ground.

Keep burning the Light sir.

God bless His Children.
Nice to hear from you. I was on the side bench too until one guy who claims to be a Christian began to speak heresies.

Nairaland is more like my source of current affairs

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
shadeyinka:

Nice to hear from you. I was on the side bench too until one guy who claims to be a Christian began to speak heresies.

Nairaland is more like my source of current affairs

Shalom
Too many acclaimed Christians speaking heresies these days. One said Jesus does not love all people so Christians can hate sinners. The other one said God approves homosexuality, yet another one said Jesus shd not be believed in or worshipped.

This place has turned upside down. Where is everyone? Shd we leave the place for charlatans?
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by shadeyinka(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Anas09:

Too many acclaimed Christians speaking heresies these days. One said Jesus does not love all people so Christians can hate sinners. The other one said God approves homosexuality, yet another one said Jesus shd not be believed in or worshipped.

This place has turned upside down. Where is everyone? Shd we leave the place for charlatans?
You'll notice that the problem seem not to be about Atheism again. They suddenly seem to have lost steam the problem is about the "so called" Christians who preach damning messages.

One said God isn't Omniscient
Another said God isn't against Homosexuality
One person said there is a difference between being saved and being born again
One was preaching that there would be free sex in heaven
One said adornment and hair styles other than low-cut for women is a guarantee for hell fire

The JW's are another breed, their own is constant K!

Even Muslims have cooled down since their Ramadan.

I am not surprised..Jesus is nearly here. It's the sign of the end times....ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of truth.

If the days are not cut short, even the elect shall be decieved. But, thank God for His mercies and grace. He will keep His own.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
shadeyinka:

You'll notice that the problem seem not to be about Atheism again. They suddenly seem to have lost steam the problem is about the "so called" Christians who preach damning messages.

One said God isn't Omniscient
Another said God isn't against Homosexuality
One person said there is a difference between being saved and being born again
One was preaching that there would be free sex in heaven
One said adornment and hair styles other than low-cut for women is a guarantee for hell fire

The JW's are another breed, their own is constant K!

Even Muslims have cooled down since their Ramadan.

I am not surprised..Jesus is nearly here. It's the sign of the end times....ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of truth.

If the days are not cut short, even the elect shall be decieved. But, thank God for His mercies and grace. He will keep His own.
False teachers have always been in the midst, the gospel has never stopped growing. Let them try
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by shadeyinka(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Anas09:

False teachers have always been in the midst, the gospel has never stopped growing. Let them try
The wheat and the tares...time and fruitfulness will tell who is Christ's
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by alBHAGDADI: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Anas09:

@Bold

I guess you are referring to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5268515/why-christians-should-not-fall

None of you guys could counter the thread with scriptures. All you guys did is use words from your own emotions.

Christians are encouraged to hate those who hate God. It was so in the Old and so today because the God we serve doesn't change neither do his ways.

Below is Prophet Jehu telling King Jehoshaphat that the wrath of God will be upon him for HELPING and LOVING those who hate God.

2 Chronicles 19:2
And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

What you foolish and rebellious people actually want is for God's wrath to be upon we christians. That's why you tell us to love everybody which includes those who hate God.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by MuttleyLaff: 2:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Anas09:

alBHAGDADI:
@Bold

None of you guys could counter the thread with scriptures. All you guys did is use words from your own emotions.

Christians are encouraged to hate those who hate God. It was so in the Old and so today because the God we serve doesn't change neither do his ways.

Below is Prophet Jehu telling King Jehoshaphat that the wrath of God will be upon him for HELPING and LOVING those who hate God.

And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

What you foolish and rebellious people actually want is for God's wrath to be upon we christians. That's why you tell us to love everybody which includes those who hate God.
I just smh when I read people like Anas09 begin to fabricate a pack of lies about what someone really has said
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by alBHAGDADI: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I just smh when I read people like Anas09 begin to fabricate a pack of lies about what someone really has said

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by MuttleyLaff: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Don't mind him
It is dont mind her because Anas09 is a she.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Can you pls post my lies?
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

@Bold

What happened to the ones that were given to you? Hahahahahahahah, you said they were invalidated because they weren't quoted from King James Version.

When I read that, I gave up on you. You are a sorry joke of a false teacher. That was your excuse.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

@Bold

Persecution is coming, we shall see who the true Christians are. If you will not deny Jesus and join the hordes to kill the brethren.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

All these because I will not take sides with you on your Christian homosexuality stance.

Bros, pls help me here. If I were to support you in this campaign, pls give me scriptures on which I can stand to defend my position. The Anas09 you've always known is the Worded one, so, if you want me like in the old times to stand with you and say 'Homosexuality is of God'. He sees nothing wrong with it, pls give me scriptures upon which I can stand on.

You can go back to your thread and respond to me there, I wld come.

Since I got my moniker back, and refused to agree with you, you've been attacking me even when I have made all efforts to respect you and not engage you, but you follow me about with taunts and subtile and direct insults. So, pls oblige me with scriptures let me support your stance, because my eyes have not seen from the scriptures where I can stand to support men having sex with other men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by MuttleyLaff: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anas09:
Can you pls post my lies?
Why should I post them? You should know the lies, especially, if you have a working conscience

Anas09:
All these because I will not take sides with you on your Christian homosexuality stance.
You're making as if I solicited for people to take sides

Anas09:
Bros, pls help me here.
You dont need nor require my help. Its the Holy Spirit, you need, who will convict you in regard to sin (i.e. missing the mark about certain set of people) and righteousness and judgment

Anas09:
If I were to support you in this campaign, pls give me scriptures on which I can stand to defend my position.
I dont need support in any campaign. I am just a solitary candlelight

Anas09:
The Anas09 you've always known is the Worded one, so, if you want me like in the old times to stand with you and say 'Homosexuality is of God'. He sees nothing wrong with it, pls give me scriptures upon which I can stand on.
That bridge has long been passed under and besides, I have been until when told otherwise, taken off that assignment

Anas09:
You can go back to your thread and respond to me there, I wld come.
I have no thread. I dont personalise threads as mine

Anas09:
Since I got my moniker back, and refused to agree with you, you've been attacking me even when I have made all efforts to respect you and not engage you, but you follow me about with taunts and subtile and direct insults.
You type veiled comments and subliminal messages, yet you expect me to pretend not seeing and reading them, hmm? To suck them up and not respond back erhn?

If you have evidence(s), please post examples of the alleged taunts and subtile and direct insults I've made at you, hmm?

Anas09:
... pls oblige me with scriptures let me support your stance, because my eyes have not seen from the scriptures where I can stand to support men having sex with other men.
Most people start showing sign of caring when its too late
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by Anas09: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why should I post them? You should know the lies, especially, if you have a working conscience

You're making as if I solicited for people to take sides

You dont need nor require my help. Its the Holy Spirit, you need, who will convict you in regard to sin (i.e. missing the mark about certain set of people) and righteousness and judgment

I dont need support in any campaign. I am just a solitary candlelight

That bridge has long been passed under and besides, I have been until when told otherwise, taken off that assignment

I have no thread. I dont personalise threads as mine

You type veiled comments and subliminal messages, yet you expect me to pretend not seeing and reading them, hmm? To suck them up and not respond back erhn?

If you have evidence(s), please post examples of the alleged taunts and subtile and direct insults I've made at you, hmm?

Most people start showing sign of caring when its too late
Again, I will rise above you and pass.
Re: Christian Spiritual Warfare - Long Journal Against Satan Activities by MuttleyLaff: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anas09:
Again, I will rise above you and pass.
I know you're tough but just always remember, I mean, please learn to be kind hearted, especially to other persecuted minorities, like for example, gay people, as in, two consenting adults enjoying and living a strictly monogamous same sex attraction relationship union lifestyle, that harms no one, not children, not animal and not any human being. That has no cheating, no sleeping around, no etcetera involved, nor has anything to do with idolatry, promiscuity or ritual sex worship acts but they are continued to be persecuted by state authorities and wider societies.

You can rise above and pass, thats your prerogative, just know that, if you can't run with the big hounds, to stay under the porch then please.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo 2020 Shocking Prophecy / Pastor Odumeje In Trouble / I Need Clarity On This Quran Text.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.