Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Getting A Better Job Starts With You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Better Job Starts With You! (623 Views)

Experience Vs. Certification: Which Will Really Help You Get A Better Job / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Should He Consider This Offer Or Wait For A Better Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Better Job Starts With You! by cfagbata(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2010
Everywhere I go, I tell people that Nigeria is a consuming economy and not a producing one, so you need skills to get the right job in this economy.

The BITS (Be Inspired to Succeed) Foundation invites you to a free (no condition attached seminar) on getting the job you desire by 1st rebuilding your mindset. You will learn how to survive in economic times and at all times.  smiley

Click here to register for the free seminar.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Jobs In Asia / Attractive Vacancies In A Management Consulting Firm In The North / End The Job Search-check Out My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.