Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Laboratory Technician Test/ Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Laboratory Technician Test/ Interview (2881 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Medical Laboratory Technician / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laboratory Technician Test/ Interview by lazywealth(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2010
Hello everyone pls i need someone to help shed light on what might be the likely questions for test/ interview as a laboratory technician in an oil servicing company!

Thanks
Re: Laboratory Technician Test/ Interview by olujegs(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
it actually depends on what u applied for but to be best of my knowledge be prepared to answer what you know about testing of PMS,AGO and DPK what is flash point and wht at the flash point of AGO and DPK is also you might be asked what you know about distillation of AGO and PMS the the difference between black oil and low pour fuel oil (there is no difference they are the same) a basic thing u might be asked would be the minimum density of pms ago and dpk

all the best
Re: Laboratory Technician Test/ Interview by lazywealth(m): 1:41am On Oct 17, 2010
Thanks, i will still appreciate it better if you can please send the comprehensive details to my email address <ciznetwork@gmail.com>
Thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

MNSS Recruitment,who Are They? / Customer Service Officers Jobs In A Multinational Firm / For Serious Minded People Who Are Ready To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.