Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for (44064 Views)

Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Adakintroy2: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
You get new man why you come DE annouce. Na so only una go DE take hand invite trouble near unaself.

If you no tell who will know. Everything must get an ounce on the media. Even private stuff. See her small pikin brain. It's the only one I open my legs for..are you suppose to say that stuff out loud.
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by bigpicture001: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
I love this gal for coming out and saying this...the rest of them don't seem to be able to declare their nu guy cut dey still live in the past and hope that wizzy will change his mind towards them....

I love that babe!!!!
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by DameB(f): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Better go and do something useful with yourself and life.... A woman's worth isn't all about who she opens her legs for...
Grow up....

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by DameB(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
2 kids from 2 men already. Career baby mama

Maybe she's Black Chyna's mentee
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by ayaside(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
See painment!!!! A fvcked pussy can't be unfvcked, what is left for the new man, when her Toto has Wizkid was here all over it.
And cos she spread for Wizzy.. She shouldn't move on??
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
I am sure u have not heard that any fuvcked pussvy can always be refucvked?
Okafor law
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Fourwinds: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
DameB:
Better go and do something useful with yourself and life.... A woman's worth isn't all about who she opens her legs for...
Grow up....
good advice... No mind her. Wizkid go still hammer d thing if he like
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Frustrated idiot, she has another baby daddy before Wizkid 's son but not talking about him.
Only carry Wizkid matter for head like gala.
One woman, 3 baby daddies, if Ubi, 2face, Wizkid are called Father Abrahams, then this is what?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
What exactly does one do with such information? Even Wizkid would laugh.
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by lloyds(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
"the only one u open your legs for" *

These present day babes. . brain dem no get, decency dem no get, how to talk dem no get. .

shame has completely eluded them lot.
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by hoojay1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
3 babymamas for star boy and still counting angry grin
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by rex444(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
thesicilian:
I wonder why she feels the need to tell the whole world that?
do you think a normal person would do this

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by meekah: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adakintroy2:
You get new man why you come DE annouce. Na so only una go DE take hand invite trouble near unaself.

If you no tell who will know. Everything must get an ounce on the media. Even private stuff. See her small pikin brain. It's the only one I open my legs for..are you suppose to say that stuff out loud.
na ode/mumu lady
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by aviato(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kelvinkertzzz:
She has nothing else to offer other than opening her legs. She's even bragging asif it's an achievement or accolade.

SHAME ON YOU!
And what do you have to offer in this world?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Onyinyeza: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
J
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by baratech: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kelvinkertzzz:
She has nothing else to offer other than opening her legs. She's even bragging asif it's an achievement or accolade.

SHAME ON YOU!

Lolzzz
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Dolorsa: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
So wizkid don turn your old man
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by driand(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why tell us... As if we care!

HOE!
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by ariwoko205(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by ajayiopy: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Binta Diallo, the second baby mama of Nigerian singer, Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid shows off her new man, says she’s no longer interested in getting attention from the father of her son, King Ayo.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/wizkids-2nd-babymama-i-have-a-new-man-he-is-the-only-one-i-open-my-legs-for/
NO NEED FOR THIS INFORMATION
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Sososo(f): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Is she indirectly telling us she has been opening her leg to multiple men before �
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by ndindiatu: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Anyways, sex is the only thing ladies offer in a relationship.
Then stay away from women make we hear words. Keep ur brokos
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by naphunlimited(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Better say you go marry grin
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by RTSC: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cum dump.

When the balls get too heavy for a man, there are some women that act as a store house for excess cum.

She is a shining example of one.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lai Mohammed, Wizy can eff you anytime he wants, the silly guy effing you right now is just a prop.
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by kessdivine4all: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
See painment!!!! A fvcked pussy can't be unfvcked, what is left for the new man, when her Toto has Wizkid was here all over it.

U r broke cos only broke guys worry about pvssy mileage
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by kezy58: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
is this bullshit suppose to be a thing of pride?
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sadly that's the only thing she can offer that guy.

Guess that's why wizkid ran.

Get a woman like Pollock in your life and watch your career fly.
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
adedayoa2:
what is left for wizkid's wife to be too?
so u see a woman bleeped by so many d.icks as equivalent to a man who has bleeped so many p.ussies?
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
kessdivine4all:

U r broke cos only broke guys worry about pvssy mileage
lol...I'm not broke and I can't see myself kneeling down to propose to a woman that so many men have had for little or nothing...or is your mileage high too?
Re: Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for by tk4rd: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
So, your being alive is for you to be opening your legs for any “New Man” you come across??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Adediwura Becky Shares 1993 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.