Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Free Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Airtime (1032 Views)

Get Free Airtime Credit With These Codes / Very Hot: Earned ₦500 Free Airtime On Revanga For Signing Up / Free Airtime & Data With MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Airtime by Fabbbie(f): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hey guys,

Here to introduce to you a new method by which you can claim N100 worth of airtime on one of the most popular apps.

This app is called Vskit and they are having a promo for Nigerian subscribers only which allows them to earn free Airtime.

Too much talk??

To get started download Vskit from play store
Open it and navigate to explore...
Click on the banner of the promotion programe
And register your number and when you're done...

Input E7E9567 as the referral code to claim the N100 or else you won't be given...
Tip: copy referral for convenience.

1 Like

Re: Free Airtime by Fabbbie(f): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Similarly get the app from here
https://s.vskit.tv/r/5UW

1 Like

Re: Free Airtime by Archaic: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
I think it should be from 7-8am.
I got mine this morning

(1) (Reply)

What 9mobile Tariff Plan Offers The Cheapest Call Rate? / Tecno Camon 12 - Specs, Price & How To Get It / I Want To Swap My Tecno L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.