Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt (33569 Views)

AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF / Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by MorataFC: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cool
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Pavarottii(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
fuckerstard:
Good job, you guys tried ur best. it is just that the free kick na stupid mistake by the goal keeper.
How was it the keeper?
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Pavarottii(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Up super eagles except Akpeyi lipsrsealed
Who one catch that free-kick?
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pavarottii:

How was it the keeper?

He didn't cover right side, since the wall was formed on the left.
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by micflo28(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
edigo1:
Ndidi, Etebo, Ekong welcome; the rest.....I reserve my comments
include chukwueze
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Magnifico2000: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
kgr8mike:
In tournaments like this, the team that comes third is usually happier than the second position team. You will notice that today with Algeria and Senegal. The third position men will go home happy while those second position guys will be in tears
I'm telling you. One of the teams would not be happy today.
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Pavarottii(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
fuckerstard:

He didn't cover right side, since the wall was formed on the left.
and if he played the ball to the right ... Den the keeper would av no hope den... ?
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Irore: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
edigo1:
Ndidi, Etebo, Ekong welcome; the rest.....I reserve my comments

Awaziem the rugged defender welcome. Na you try pass.
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
welcome home beloved super eagles
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pavarottii:
and if he played the ball to the right ... Den the keeper would av no hope den... ?

With the wall formed by the defenders, the chance would be like 50%.

Well at least we should be grateful.
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by OrjiAlex(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
9ja my country wat do we even get right in dix country
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one, they tried.
Re: AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt by Bawofss(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
where is our coach gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan To Divorce Wife, Gifty Gyan, Demands DNA Test For His Kids / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Working Out With Boxing Gloves [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.