Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria (428 Views)

Report On Nigerian Automotive Industry During Covid-19 Pandemic / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / TRANE & CENE Automotive Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by sunepapi14: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
So I am working on a project looking at the top Automotive Trade Platforms in Nigeria and how they are shaping car dealings in the Nigerian ecosystem.

The name that readily comes to mind is Cars45 but I know there are other platforms too who are relatively unknown.
With the entrance of Cars45 into the Nigerian online platform for the sale of cars, they have garnered a lot of customers based on trust and transparency in their dealings.

So let's share experiences using the Cars45 platform and also mention if any, other Automotive Trade Platforms in Nigeria that you know or you have heard about.

@GAZZUZZ
@CarGuideNG
@AutoJosh
Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by CarGuideNG: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
sunepapi14:
So I am working on a project looking at the top Automotive Trade Platforms in Nigeria and how they are shaping car dealings in the Nigerian ecosystem.

The name that readily comes to mind is Cars45 but I know there are other platforms too who are relatively unknown.
With the entrance of Cars45 into the Nigerian online platform for the sale of cars, they have garnered a lot of customers based on trust and transparency in their dealings.

So let's share experiences using the Cars45 platform and also mention if any, other Automotive Trade Platforms in Nigeria that you know or you have heard about.

@GAZZUZZ
@CarGuideNG
@AutoJosh

Hello Sir

We don't have any personal experience with the platform you mentioned, but here's a thread on the subject which may be of some help.

https://www.nairaland.com/4368727/

Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
sunepapi14:

@GAZZUZZ
@CarGuideNG
@AutoJosh

You really don't want to hear my opinion.
Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by jceesquare(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin
Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by bigx(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cars45 is straightforward, Cars are valued and sold as-is so if you're comfortable with Cars they are OK, I think they are better than most Naija used sellers that cosmetically cover major faults and then try to sell at the highest obtainable price.
Cheki
Auction Export
Jiji
Are other platforms I've used or know of.
Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by Asquare84(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
I saw a thread on nairaland about car45 where the sold a Camry to someone who intend using it for Uba at the cost of 1.6 mill after giving him a fake computer check that was generated by them only for them to buy the car and use it for 2 days and the car pack up only for the buyer to spend money to fix the car without solution, to cut the story short the buyer return the car and ask car45 to buy back the car guess what it was then the generate the true situation of the car and told the seller the will only buy the car for 650 k, chai car of 1.6 million finally after some weeks another person fell for the same fraudulent activities on the same car was sold to him for 1.4 million
Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by AutoMoTech(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sincerely we do sir grin
Re: Top Automotive Trade Platforms In Nigeria by AutoMoTech(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Asquare84:
I saw a thread on nairaland about car45 where the sold a Camry to someone who intend using it for Uba Uber at the cost of 1.6 mill after giving him a fake computer check that was generated by them only for them to buy the car and use it for 2 days and the car pack up only for the buyer to spend money to fix the car without solution, to cut the story short the buyer return the car and ask car45 to buy back the car guess what it was then the generate the true situation of the car and told the seller the will only buy the car for 650 k, chai car of 1.6 million finally after some weeks another person fell for the same fraudulent activities on the same car was sold to him for 1.4 million

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 2012 Honda Accord - Buy And Drive - Location - Warri / Tokunbo TOYOTA CAMRY LE 2003 Model Available / Rx 300 First Body For Sale 1m Oshodi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.