Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For (65540 Views)

How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by AllGists: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nigerian football legend, Nwankwo Kanu took to his social media pages to show this special jersey featuring all the clubs he played for including Arsenal, Portsmouth, Ajax, Inter Milan, and West Brom.

The 44-year-old football Icon retired from football in June 2011.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/football-legend-nwankwo-kanu-shows-off-special-jersey-featuring-all-the-clubs.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by AllGists: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by AllGists: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
woooow.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Vikzz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Legend,forever Arsenal cool

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Tamasaba: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
KANU, I will never forget that day. U just, as in. From the way it all started. I was just staring and all of a sudden...

All I am saying is...Nothing

But papilo na legend

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by bazzyblings: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by AroOkigbo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Papilo don make us proud grin

21 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by helinues: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow

Papillo

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by flowjoe: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
papiloooo i know say one day you go make us proud cool

35 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Sweetamara2: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
A rare gem of his time.

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Neddstark: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ryan Giggs needs to wear only one jersey. grin
Glory Glory Man United

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Arsenal made him famous

14 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by deltateam: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin Papillo my respect Sir.

The clubs were not well blended. I think my beef would be with the designer. He/She made our personal person look like an Agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Reyhzor(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Atlanta boy papilo �

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Westbrom, Inter, Ajax, Portsmouth, Arsenal

No Iwuanyanwu Nationale?

28 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by captianfreeman(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
It is good.

Meanwhile, contact me for Construction of water fountain, water fall, swimming pool, beautification of recreational Parks.

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Legendguru: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
oh

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Britishcoins(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
What is the essence of all this child play?
You can't see JJ Austine doing all this things yet he is richer and more talented than kanu.

God I need ur grace to be rich and humble.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by naphunlimited(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
:oD legend
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by AMvanquish: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Papilo forever. Thanks for the memories.. Esp at Atlanta 96 and Arsenal. cool

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by josephsm823(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Britishcoins:
What is the essence of all this child play?
You can't see JJ Austine doing all this things yet he is richer and more talented than kanu.

God I need ur grace to be rich and humble.
who tell you okocha is richer than Kanu?

30 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by Bayusity(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one but Arsenal is pronounced than the other clubs
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by SouthHomieMob: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Peak advert that year tho! My boy is.good to.be at the top of your game

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
What of that of Iwuanyanwu nationale?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by sulasa07(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Neddstark:
Ryan Giggs needs to wear only one jersey. grin
Even Messi but if you want someone with most multi colour jersey,I give to you Zlatan Ibrahimovic!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by SouthHomieMob: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Even Messi but if you want someone with most multi colour jersey,I give to you Zlatan Ibrahimovic!!
where is Nicholas Anelka?

15 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by mumumugu(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
very humble man ..with soft heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For by kenzysmith: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Let me advise yakubu,anelka,ibrahimovic,saviola,martins and lukaku not to try dis there wont be space am shock to know that he played 4 inter millan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.