Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Guys Kindly Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys Kindly Advice Me (670 Views)

Kindly Advice!!! / Kindly Advice Me On This Pls. / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Kindly Advice Me by hesilo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
I rececently got a job in Ph, the pay is ok and you know PH na...You spend it as you earn it. I currently earn 120k but truth is i have been squatting with my friend but i want to leave him and get my own apartment. I'm 31 and also making strong plans to marry latest next year. Thing is i want to go for a loan and get an apartment and furnish it. 1bedroom flat here is 300k and i am almost concluding on going for the loan for the house. Please is it adviceable to rent and furnish a house with a loan.

NB:I got no side hussle

Thanks
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by tolugar: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bro ehhh

Rent a house

And for furnishings?

It’s not done in a day.

Just be buying things small small

Make a list and start buying from the most important.

If you most take a loan use it to rent the house as you save up to furnish.

And remember that rent EXPIRES every 1 YEAR

1 Like

Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Taking a loan to rent and furnish a house is something an unwise man would do. I don't mean to insult you, but asking this question at 31 means you've not been learning much about money.

You don't take up loans to spend on frivolity. Let me help you. Your salary is N120, a standard self-contain in PH should cost you 150k, but below 200k depending on location. You remain in your friend's house if there are no issues for another 2months while you save up to get the house. You take your time to furnish your house from subsequent rent and also save up from what you can.

If you must embark on a loan, invest it into a side business.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by hesilo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Taking a loan to rent and furnish a house is something an unwise man would do. I don't mean to insult you, but asking this question at 31 means you've not been learning much about money.

You don't take up loans to spend on frivolity. Let me help you. Your salary is N120, a standard self-contain in PH should cost you 150k, but below 200k depending on location. You remain in your friend's house if there are no issues for another 2months while you save up to get the house. You take your time to furnish your house from subsequent rent and also save up from what you can.

If you must embark on a loan, invest it into a side business.

I have actually done a couple of businesses but to be frank, i wasted the money. I'm really kinda scared of loosing money again. You know what it means opening a business that you won't be there to run, you keep paying bills and not making any profit. I just want enjoy my money small inside life before i die. I don too waste am for side hustle
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Very very bad idea..... Get something according to your salary. Who are you trying to impress here? You want to put yourself in debt to impress some woman that you are "it" then splash more cash on this deluded woman, and by the end you will have no money left to even buy garri (and babe will of course leave your broke aasss).

BE YOURSELF, and let a babe be attracted with the real you, even if you live in a face me I face you joint...

1 Like

Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
hesilo:

I have actually done a couple of businesses but to be frank, i wasted the money. I'm really kinda scared of loosing money again. You know what it means opening a business that you won't be there to run, you keep paying bills and not making any profit. I just want enjoy my money small inside life before i die. I don too waste am for side hustle
Not all side businesses needs your involvement. Why not look for one you can invest in?
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by hesilo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Not all side businesses needs your involvement. Why not look for one you can invest in?

Kindly suggest one.
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by captainking(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2019
hesilo:

You live in ph and you have wasted money on failed ventures?? Haven't u heard about forex....?? MBA forex to be precise..
Anyways. For me. My company pays housing... So I am lucky I don't have to touch my salary..
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by hesilo(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2019
captainking:

You live in ph and you have wasted money on failed ventures?? Haven't u heard about forex....?? MBA forex to be precise..
Anyways. For me. My company pays housing... So I am lucky I don't have to touch my salary..
I have tried the demo, and i can bet you forex demands a lot of patience and carefulness. I don't see most of my colleagues who do it makimg much. Plus sometimes dey lose their money sad
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by captainking(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2019
hesilo:

I have tried the demo, and i can bet you forex demands a lot of patience and carefulness. I don't see most of my colleagues who do it makimg much. Plus sometimes dey lose their money sad
Nope.. That's not what I mean.. Google MBA forex.. You invest with them and they pay you 15 percent of your investment every month for 6 months.. Then you take back your capital or roll over...look them up on Google.. Been doing it since last year.. And they are insured to the tune of 5 billion Naira yearly.
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2019
hesilo:

Kindly suggest one.
Nothing is free. You've to pay for my consultancy. grin
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by deltateam: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2019
hesilo:
I rececently got a job in Ph, the pay is ok and you know PH na...You spend it as you earn it. I currently earn 120k but truth is i have been squatting with my friend but i want to leave him and get my own apartment. I'm 31 and also making strong plans to marry latest next year. Thing is i want to go for a loan and get an apartment and furnish it. 1bedroom flat here is 300k and i am almost concluding on going for the loan for the house. Please is it adviceable to rent and furnish a house with a loan.

NB:I got no side hussle

Thanks

Anyone telling you to get a loan is a bad friend. Don't live beyond your means. Maybe if you stay with your friend for a while longer you will finance it with your salary.

You want to get married too and I won't be surprised if you are considering loan for marriage too.

Be advised. Loan makes you a slave. Be free today.
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by hesilo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Nothing is free. You've to pay for my consultancy. grin
So you cannot help your brother in need without asking for money. E no good o
Re: Guys Kindly Advice Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
hesilo:

So you cannot help your brother in need without asking for money. E no good o
It should be strictly business and it's not coming with just one business plan.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Cartoon 3D Animation Video Like A Pro... / Urgent JANUARY 2020 Vacancy Apply Now!!! / More Money Earning From 200 Naira To Earn Up To 15 Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.