Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (60075 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by nuelyoyo(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Neimar:

omoni oboli, ufuoma McDermott all look great and they are married.

so what's your point?
leave pocohantas, she is just doing "pepper dem" for men on NL grin .
Las las I will attend pocohantas wedding, even buy asoebi sef, eat better party jollof with two meat.
Poco, u must marry wether u like it or not tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by lathrowinger: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Rozaytee:
u how is ur broke miserable life ode angry

Lol, nna nor go kill me with comments ooo.
U mean Ashawo, na ihn be your hubby?
Olosi, Olobonla kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
The most selfish person on the face of the earth: Genevieve is.

I understand that she is a private person and can choose to live like that or not, but there is a level you get to as a celebrity and you'd lend your voice to issues affecting your society. This is because a celebrity gathers more attention to a situation than ordinary folks.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Genevieve is yet to lend her voice to ENDSARS, RUGA, Leah Sharibu, Boko Haram, kidnappings etc etc. As long as it doesn't affect her, she will continue to take pictures and post while idiot's drool over them.
you are wrong

She lent her voice to the SARs discussion. She lends her voice mostly to things that affect her people, she is not selfish and she must not talk for a spineless people. Is she suffering with you? Is it not Rugged Man that has been lending his voice since that he was attacked because of it?

She minds her business and is enjoying herself, she is an actress, not a civil rights activist. You people are not ready, don't blame Genevieve for your woes in life. She worked for her peace of mind, let her enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Las las I will attend pocohantas wedding, even buy asoebi sef, eat better party jollof with two meat.

Can you show me just one post where I said I won't get married. Because I am confused when some people get all prophetic on my matter.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Deepfeel(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2019
lathrowinger:
Ashawo go and marry. Sister wey mumu
So marriage is the ultimate achievement for a, woman? Nigerian mumu undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Deepfeel(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
The most selfish person on the face of the earth: Genevieve is.

I understand that she is a private person and can choose to live like that or not, but there is a level you get to as a celebrity and you'd lend your voice to issues affecting your society. This is because a celebrity gathers more attention to a situation than ordinary folks.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Genevieve is yet to lend her voice to ENDSARS, RUGA, Leah Sharibu, Boko Haram, kidnappings etc etc. As long as it doesn't affect her, she will continue to take pictures and post while idiot's drool over them.

When celebrities lend their voices same people like you will call them attention seekers, she enjoys her privacy let her be, the great legend multiple Grammy Award winner SADE though known all over the world she's very very private with her life, people like Jay Z once begged her to feature her in a song she refused, she doesn't even talk about herself in the media, fame is a burden not everyone enjoys it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by nuelyoyo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Can you show me just one post where I said I won't get married. Because I am confused when some people get all prophetic on my matter.
some things may not have been said directly, but could have been implied.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
nuelyoyo:
some things may not have been said directly, but could have been implied.

Kindly show me where I implied. Seems you are psychic...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by valirex: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
tammyboy1:
odu mama youngie

Remember you will be old someday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by valirex: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

That is how women look without man troubles...

What is man troubles undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Moneywirer: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Hmm. Anytime I see this woman something tells me to work hard....
If she can give me little chance, I will serve God forever

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by lielbree: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
pickatyou:
Women please learn how to take care of your skin and help maintain your youthfulness to an extent. Not using marriage and child birth as an excuse to look like 50kg dangote cement.
Don't you all love how Genevieve and Rita look at their age.
Rita and Genevieve don't have a husband and a bunch of kids.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by BdorianGray(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
nuelyoyo:

Kindly permit me to say, to marry no be her qualms.. She dont wanna be just another addition to the number of married ladies..

She wants a marriage to a "man"with a lengendary difference..
Thus far, such men are damn scare for her...

I dont wanna believe shes just yet another bachrelorette...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by BdorianGray(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Kindly show me where I implied. Seems you are psychic...

Lol! @ Psychic... Langsam..langsam...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Coolabbie: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pavarottii:

Looks will fade away... Wat they need is love, they all wish for a man who will truly love dem... If u ask den they will tell u... All these one is just for cover up... To feel they are doing fine n strong, if not why to the place alone...
Keep telling yourself that.
Hope it makes you feel better
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by ejemamaka: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by lookingfly: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
You mean say atiqu been don chop this meat clean mouth before?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Larryndelaw: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dis pple are funny. Everything on social media
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Which man she follow go there?. Enjoy your life anty, you go soon turn grandma.

She is so independent that she is a woman that a man needs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by opebiboy: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
expired old olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.