Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tinsel Director Tope Oshin’s Twin Sons Graduate From High School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinsel Director Tope Oshin’s Twin Sons Graduate From High School (665 Views)

Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel Director Tope Oshin’s Twin Sons Graduate From High School by nigeriapenbase: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
News by Nigeriapen.com.ng

. Tope Oshin’s twin sons, Korede and John graduated from high school today and the ace movie director can’t hold back her excitement.

The Tinsel director took to Instagram to share photos from the event, and according to her she is halfway between excited, proud and emotional.

Tope wrote; My #twin sons graduate from high school today…Not sure I look as excited as I feel. Halfway between excited, proud and emotional. Their 2nd mummy @oshinbose has placed a bet that I’ll cry, I say I won’t. Will try hard to win the bet. She’s right here beside me . The day has just begun, let’s see how I hold out through the ceremony.

#KnMhighSchoolGraduation#ProudestMumAlive #IyaIbeji #Ejire.Be kind as I flood your timelines today. UPDATE. I lost the bet. My glasses are off. I’ve blinked a million times. The dam is broken.

See More Photos Below;. https://nigeriapen.com.ng/tinsel-director-tope-oshins-twin-sons-graduate-from-high-school-html/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Reveals How To Make Money Through Automobile (video) / Deejeey Fosty CEO Of Tunez Ent. Confirms AY Live In Umuahia This Dec. / Blogger Tunde Ednut Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tacha Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.