Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi (25497 Views)

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) / Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by OhiOfIhima: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
ITGTRAVELS:
nothing will be done..We in such a useless country...even the road with pot holes we ply everyday with those in government is bin neglected for years...

I bet u, as far as Lagos is concern, something will be done. Before next weekend, that danfo will get off from there

Lagos doesn't play wit such information.
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
alienvirus:
Oshodi. Home of Lagos touts. There are three specific places that I can never live in Lagos. OSHODI, MUSHIN/FADEYI, LAGOS ISLAND.

Even the new bus terminal is a resting place for Oshodi boys. Even that Oshodi shrine is a haven for them. Those boys rob with absolute confidence both morning and night.

It's a shame
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Jaqenhghar: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Poor guy. The police will either arrest him or hand him over to the criminals
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Ximenes45(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na this danfo wen get k-leg like this them dey,dey hide dey disturb pipo for road..
I been think sey na abandoned marcopolo oh
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by simple250: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
The useless authority in charge of abandoned vehicles will go to street to place REMOVE THIS VEHICLE on cars that the owners packed on their street because of lagos traffic....
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Heeyor(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
I wonder why Noah didn't kill the mosquitoes while they were only two in the ark
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by hisgrace090: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lexicon123:
Op is that the only abandoned bus you’ve found in the area? Then you’ve not searched well. You’ve also left out under the bridges.

How many have you discovered?
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by SVC6000: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
U C That Motor Bah! 4me, I No Get Mind Stand They Snap Picture Say I Want Write News. Wat If Dis Guyz They Around? Omonile Weed Don Smoke Weed. Haba, My Head Na Bandage Go Fullam.
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by bizoclock: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's no longer secret to clothes dealers around the world that Bangladesh is today the world's cheapest market for adult and kids casual wears/undies. With European standard quality control and cheapest labour market in Asia, Bangladesh produce the best quality clothes at the lowest cost compare to other markets like China, Vietnam, etc.
Africans, and mostly Nigerians has been the real buyers of Bangladesh stock lots garments. Pouring in millions of dollars into their economy. Many are doing it successfully even without stepping into Bangladesh. While some of us in Bangladesh still delivers on both fresh and stock lot orders. However, the stride has changed.
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by bizoclock: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
The new trend amongst some Bangladeshis now is the "yahoo system" of it. They'll post pictures of beautiful clothes as available stock lots for sale, then tag it with enticing low prices. You send them money to purchase it, your money is gone, goods remain on the air with different contact adds. Some also received their shipment and discovered that they are all packeted misery (rejected rags) with holes, stains, etc. Recently, one lost a 20ft container load of goods he bought and loaded by himself then went back home to wait for his goods, only to be told that the full loaded container has vanish on the way to Chittagong Seaport. One must understand that even if you apprehend the bad guy(s) the culture and punitive measures set to punish these local criminals (yahoo guys) will not bring back a cent from your money, rather you spend more.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by bizoclock: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
You may choose to jump onto the next flight or assign agent to go after them, but your money is completely gone not even with embassy's assistance if any from India. Therefore, shine your eyes..!
There are secured ways to make fresh orders, purchasing of stock lots and to ship your goods from here safely by us. We also arrange and assist you to visit Bangladesh for business. All these I'll provide you details in reply. Jonahleaders@gmail.com
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Awoleesu(m): 3:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Oshodi Oluomo boys!
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by placeofallure(f): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Lexicon123:
Op is that the only abandoned bus you’ve found in the area? Then you’ve not searched well. You’ve also left out under the bridges.

The ones you have discovered earlier, did you write or make any report about It? Awon Eyan Mungo Park.
That's how they'll sit behind their keyboard and mouse and type anything. Don't rubbish people's effort, especially when you haven't contributed a dime!
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by AmakaAnyaogu: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, Anyone who know this criminals can advise them to take advantage of the free trading program sponsored by: Beverly Africa.
This training will help them to earn passive income daily.
Dateline for registration: Every 28th day of the Month.
Visit: GiverToken.org
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by shoprite: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2019
OP . . .take pictures of the abandoned vehicle . ..send them to Channels TV I-witness report with comments of the evil being carried out with the abandoned vehicle. . .sit back and watch the magic, you will see what happens in a few days cool
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by foreshore(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2019
category:

Must you quote the post. Just wasting resources.

Your family's resources Solo Makinde
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by davidtuzy(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Oshodi.... Home of Agbero's
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by cosef: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2019
That's MC oluomo's territory. His boys are the criminals sleeping in such despicable conditions while he sends out his kids to US and UK where they'll be safe.
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Lexicon123: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
placeofallure:

The ones you have discovered earlier, did you write or make any report about It? Awon Eyan Mungo Park.
That's how they'll sit behind their keyboard and mouse and type anything. Don't rubbish people's effort, especially when you haven't contributed a dime!
����������������
Re: Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi by Alejobs: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / Missing Gold Kolawole's Mother, Modupe Kolawole: Pastor Must Find My Only Child / Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.