Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

My regrets. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My regrets. (1968 Views)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My regrets. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2019
We need to track this guy asap, this does not sound like a joke to me
Re: My regrets. by Zither(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
iGod, forget that we post comments on topics and appear as if we have everything rosy. Most of us are going through hell in life but pulling the plug is not only cowardly but also not the solution to your problem. Whatever you think you are going through there are peeps going through much worse but they go through life knowing eventually they will overcome their challenges. This is a given. Don't be selfish thinking about yourself only; if you love your mother and your sister and would want to spare them pain and agony of your loss then reconsider your thought. Hope you are reading this, bro.
Re: My regrets. by bsquare12(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Three Signs You're positively within the Wrong Relationship

Sometimes you recognize it’s the incorrect relationship.

Sometimes you and a man are the incorrect match however we elect to act the link. you usually have a imprecise feeling that you simply are trapped in one thing that isn’t for you. generally you simply want the push to induce out. Here are some signs you must look out for if your relationship feels …wrong

http://jumworld.com/three-signs-youre-positively-within-the-wrong-relationship/

Re: My regrets. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
I pray you find peace, I really do.
Most people don’t have it smooth including me, we just keep moving and living.
Re: My regrets. by goryorhal(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
I pray you find peace, I really do.
Most people don’t have it smooth including me, we just keep moving and living.

Hi what’s up? Ow u doing
Re: My regrets. by extremelygolden: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2019
The same mother and sister you claimed to love you want to hurt this much? You better have a rethink because the ones we love, we don't cause to cry.

This is the best time to look life eyeball to eyeball and tell it that no matter what you push my way, I am gonna survive it!

Suicide is for cowards and the feeble-minded and I believe you are none of that.

Kindly have a rethink before hurting those that genuinely love you.

Education can be acquired anywhere and at any time. It doesn't end or necessarily have to be in a Classroom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment / Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up / Stay Away Or Keep Visiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.