Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money (28985 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Adeitanajoke(f): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
A former Super Eagles and Olympic Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia on Friday begged the kidnappers of his 80-year-old mother, Madam Beauty Ogere to release her unconditionally. The kidnappers reportedly established contact with Siasia’s family and demanded N70m to release their victim.

Siasia, who is currently out of the country, said his cousin spoke with the kidnappers, who demanded the ransom. He, however, said he was currently out of job and did not have such money to pay as ransom. He appealed to the kidnapper to set his mother free because of her old age and failing health adding that the victim might not survive the cold weather.

He said: “The kidnappers I just want to say please, I beg you. The woman is old please release her. I don’t have a job in the last three years. She is an old woman, with this cold, she may not survive it. I dont have that kind of money they are asking for,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/please-release-my-mum-i-dont-have-money-siasia-begs-kidnappers.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Natoski5(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ok..

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Adeitanajoke(f): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
naaa waaa ooo
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by TIGRITIS: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
But this is pure wickedness angry

See as dey just humble this gentle Siasia

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
When will Siasia put all the blame on Tinubu and the ever peaceful Yoruba nation though. Since all their frustration in SS are always on omoluabi. You can give the job to the fat hipo asari if you don't know how, or you join the trend and relocate your mum to the blessed land, all evans in our land have been put in their right place.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
I pity the old womam

8 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by hammerVJ: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This country! This country! The black man....

Lord have mercy.

9 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by hammerVJ: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
IntrovertedK:
When will Siasia put all the blame on Tinubu and the ever peaceful Yoruba nation though. Since all their frustration in SS are always on omoluabi. You can give the job to the fat hipo asari if you don't know how, or you join the trend and relocate your mum to the blessed land, all evans in our land have been put in their right place.

After electing Buhari, u dont think Afonja are responsible for this?

It was OBJ importation ban that caused Kidnapping to spread from Oil Companies workers to every rich person.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by amaniro: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
She's 80years ago... If I were the one I'll start decorating "Glorious Exit" ....pay such huge amount up top say person don live her life finish.

9 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please where are the fools that voted this evil administration...

Thunder will strike all of you

Bloody zombies

The insecurity you fostered on the country will visit all of you...

Lifeless vegetable of a president...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by shugabasbn: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Natoski5:
Ok oga, make we drop am to 20million last price grin grin

Bad boy, what make general crying in battle field u are here making jest. 20M no be moimoi

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by seborrhic: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
amaniro:
She's 80years ago... If I were the one I'll start decorating "Glorious Exit" ....pay such huge amount up top say person don live her life finish.
Yes the money looks huge,but each day in a person's life,no matter the age,is worth more than any money.
When you get to such age to have someone of that age still living,you would appreciate what it means to any right thinking,sane family member to have your parents still alive with you.
That you would wish that a parent should be left alone to die,just because she is 80yrs,says a lot about your warped mindset and the kind of defective upbringing you had.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by amaniro: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
seborrhic:

Yes the money looks huge,but each day in a person's life,no matter the age,is worth more than any money.
When you get to such age to have someone of that age still living,you would appreciate what it means to any right thinking,sane family member to have your parents still alive with you.
That you would wish that a parent should be left alone to die,just because she is 80yrs,says a lot about your warped mindset and the kind of defective upbringing you had.

Yes sir! With a very good upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Amuocha: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
APC government sef sad
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Chriswazo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Natoski5:
Someone's life is in danger and to you, is an opportunity to joke
That's why our country remains like this, jokers everywhere.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by seunlayi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Better to look for money and come back here to blame buhari from all these
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by mu2sa2: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eyaa, let the Niger delta militants release mama asap. At least "fulani herdsmen" have not been mentioned so far.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amuocha:
APC government sef sad

Very useless

With useless supporters

4 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Myself2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Natoski5:

How idiotically moronic for you to think this is funny under any guise.
Jeez you're repulsive

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Kendumazy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is bad
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by sparog(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Let him solicit for help from his colleagues now
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by boolet: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is the 2nd time she'll be kidnapped, ain't it? I feel sorry for her oo...
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by iamsonofthunder: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
sad
Natoski5:

Would you make such comment if it was ur mum involve ?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by roladex(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
U r d first suspect.maf man
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Pavore9: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Natoski5:

Insensitive!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Olorunnim: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Please where are the fools that voted this evil administration...

Thunder will strike all of you

Bloody zombies

The insecurity you fostered on the country will visit all of you...

Lifeless vegetable of a president...
I didn't vote buhari ooo

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by Graduateacher(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
I can imagine the emotions he's going through

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money by olu77(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is very sad. Those useless kidnappers will suggest GoFundMe to him I am sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Women's Champions League Draws. See Who Nigerians Are Playing Against / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" / AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.