Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,506 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Eight Kind Of People In Group Chat Platform - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eight Kind Of People In Group Chat Platform (188 Views)

UCL Draw: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Inter In Group Of Death, PSG To Play Juve, M / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / Breaking! Russia 2018: Nigeria Drawn With Argentina, Iceland, Croatia In Group D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eight Kind Of People In Group Chat Platform by afolayan22(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
TEN KIND OF PEOPLE IN A GROUP CHAT PLATFORM
THE ADMINISTRATORS OR THE GROUP PIONERS
These are the group of people who created a platform so as to disseminate information pertinent to it members.I called them the 'Originators'
THE I SUPPORT
These ones are group of people in the platform who only agree with whatever idea or information share to the group inrespective of who posted it.I tagged these one as 'The followers'
THE DISTURBERS OR JOKERS
It's belief that in every group there is 75% assurance that they're some group of people who their only contributions to the platform is to unleash or crack jokes especially when the group is dull.I called them 'Comedians'
THE COMPLAINANT
This set of people neither contribute any tangible thing to the sustainability of the group but only complain about every post that is share to the group.They can complain for Africa.I called them 'The wailers'
THE ERROR DETECTORS
These ones neither contribute positively to the group but only does that only
someone make a sentence mistake and instead for them to correct the mistake they start making mockery of the victim.I tagged these ones as 'CCTV monitors'
THE BIRTHDAY/MARRIAGE/CEREMONIES WELL WISHERS
These set of people only comment once in a blue moon ie,wedding of a member,birthday,graduation and achievement posted to the group.I called these ones as 'Feloju society'
THE PASTORS AND ALFAS
These ones think they can fool their maker,they neither perform whatever they
share in the group that are religious but we forcefully mandate for others by leaving a threat whosoever that ignore will face the rot of God. threaten whosoever that ignore will face rot of God.I called these ones the 'Holiest'
THE ONES THAT ARE SCARE OF MAKING A SENTENCE ERROR
These ones are afraid to comment or to commit an error in the group so they remain mute and refuse to add any juicy things to the group.I called them the
'Uncourageous'
BY.OPTIMIST OLAWALE.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Representatives To Pass Peace Corps Bill / LIFE Is One Kind Of Nonmaterial Structure Having Spirituality / Whatsapp Introduces Payment Feature In App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.