Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? (614 Views)

How Reliable Is Nigerian Courier Service / Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa / Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by y2kaustin(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hello Everyone,
Incase you want to courier anything oversees (i mean anything).Kindly get intouch,i have a more secure way of doing it.08134340380.Thank you.
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^ Oh yeah? More secure than DHL, FEDEX or UPS?
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by naijadiva2(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
Siena:

LOL
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2010
Siena:

grin grin grin grin grin, I bet he aint gonna answer that, Nigerians  always come up with strange ideas  in the wrong directions.
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by y2kaustin(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2010
Yes, More Secured!!
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
y2kaustin:

Yes, More Secured!!

Really? DHL is 41-years-old, founded in 1969, FEDEX is 39-years-old, founded in 1971, and finally, UPS is 103-years-old, founded in 1907. Now tell me your half-baked statement still sounds convincing?

So come on, humour me. Convince me your outfit's more secure than the above firms, with a combined 183 years worth of experience?
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by kadman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
So because old businesses exsist means that new competition can't come into place, offering better services ?
Most comments on this thread violate fundamental rules of business and entrepreneurship.

And of the 183 years of combined business existence did not stop DHL delivering me a smashed clock my friend sent me, neither did it stop FedEx from misplacing my Mac in transit and taking days to find it e.t.c e.t.c
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
Kadman, regardless of how well items are packed in transit, breakages do occur. It's how the losses are dealt with when they happen, that's important.

Let Y2kaustin tell us more about his company, and how the offered services will be better than the multi-billion companies. Him just saying:

y2kaustin:

Yes, More Secured!!

Doesn't cut it at all.
Re: Do You Want To Courier Anything Abroad? by Vicjustice: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
Siena, UPS with all its years of experience and BIG name has disappointed me, their staff stole my package containing valuable items and passport, the act ruined my travel plans last year.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / "That's Not The Way We Do Things Around Here" / I Need Ireland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.