Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius (1060 Views)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Mompha Scared To Touch A Lion (Photos) / Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by Gossipninja: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Below is a video showing the moment Dubai based Nigerian big boy, Mompha took to his heels like Usain Bolt as he was told to touch the tail of a charged lion.

Mompha who's currently on vocation in Mauritius, paid a visit to the Casela Black River just for the love he has for lions and any animal in the cat family.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/mompha-runs-for-his-life-as-hes-told-to-touch-a-charged-lion-in-mauritius/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by Gossipninja: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2019
grin

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by saheedbadmus(m): 3:17am On Jul 20, 2019
who one die...yoruba adage says iberu okah koni jeh ka te ni iru mole (the fear of a cobra wont make u match on its tail)

1 Like

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by Virusnation: 3:37am On Jul 20, 2019
wink
Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by odiereke(m): 3:40am On Jul 20, 2019
I don't blame him jarey. This life too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by Giddymoney(m): 4:55am On Jul 20, 2019
If the lion want chop you, e for never do am since when you stand there.

Mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by itspzpics(m): 5:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by CosmicPhoenix: 6:16am On Jul 20, 2019
i hate cowards angry i would have grab the lion by the balls if i was standing there

1 Like

Re: Mompha Runs For His Life As He's Told To Touch A "Charged" Lion In Mauritius by nicolartsdesign: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2019
life too sweet he no wan die

(1) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemates, Isilomo And Ella, Fighting After A Radio Interview / I Am Richer Than Wizkid & Everybody In Nigeria - Ghanaian Dwarf Big Boy (Video) / "This One Is Special" - Davido Says As He Reveals Why He Is Hidding Chioma Pregn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.