Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) (28255 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by ejemamaka: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Anybody that tells you to not leave Nigeria and study abroad is your enemy of progress..
imagine someone was telling me he cant imagine himself travelling out to study even if he had d means cos he dont want to miss out eating swallow and bitterleaf soup like he does everyday.i no know wen i bust out laughing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fred Amata dates really beautiful ladies.
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
I respect this woman to the core, despite all what Fred and Fiberesima did, she didn't utter a word up till today. Herself and Fred were at the boy's graduation in UK years back, nobody knew the parents are separated.
The children are in a cordial relationship with the man, they went to celebrate his 50th Birthday with him.
That's why God fought for her and disgracing Fred and Fiberesima publicly, the battle is the Lord's.
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is that not his ex-wife that was a TV hostess.

She had a show on NTA (way back).

Inside Out or so...

Not sure if it still airs on NTA. Been a while I saw her or the show.
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by SeekingHelp56: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Sell your phone and chop...

Will you buy it?
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by SeekingHelp56: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Starhearts:

Go sell ur fone nd gave him d money
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Oga u need mental therapy

Will you buy my phone or know anyone that needs one and anybody could be in my situation Even you am just unfortunate
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one...congratulations to her...more of good things to come...
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by paix(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
ademidedavid:
Na WA ooooo...... Everyone's Children are just graduating from UK universities, is it that we are now in different Nigeria? For this kind tough time!!!
It is called PLANNING my dear. Plan well and you shall have a bountiful harvest too.
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
paix:
It is called PLANNING my dear. Plan well and you shall have a bountiful harvest too.
No I disagree, it is called opportunity......once you are opportuned in this country, you will automatically plan........ Kindly understand both in Nigeria
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by paix(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
ademidedavid:

No I disagree, it is called opportunity......once you are opportuned in this country, you will automatically plan........ Kindly understand both in Nigeria
What is opportuned? Is opportune a verb?
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
paix:
What is opportuned? Is opportune a verb?
exactly what you said planning smiley it has shown here people don't plan their future they then put abysmal English and wonder why they can't be hired

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
It seems in Nigeria nobody goes to the public unis again it's either abroad or private not surprised
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Wettoid123: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
And now you want my son to come and attend Edo university iyambho!
Re: Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Amanda4life: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Fred Amata handsome man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? / 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.