Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers (9697 Views)

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. / On Nairaland Writers And Their Clients: A Wake Up Call. / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Olawrites: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2019
devlishGINGER:
I don't know how people wake up and think, "oh today, I will reap people off". If you don't have an ulterior motive, you won't lead Olawri.te on. You would have stopped him at the second article.
Kalet5 I know you have multiple monikers you use in plying your selfish trade just. Just know that the world isn't that big and you will one day get what you give.

Pay the guy

Thanks. Come to think of it, is not as if i'm that bad the way she painted me, it's just for her hidden motive. When you want to kill a dog you tag him a bad name first.

This is one of the article I wrote for someone recently that got approved immediately. Kalet5 is just being unfair.

Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Olawrites: 5:01am On Aug 21, 2019
UniversalDove:
kindly upload all. Let's assess it. He said he wrote 15 articles All the 15 can't be bad

Exactly! Let assume the articles are bad as she portrays them. But I'm sure it can't be the whole 15. I've been writing for people and they rarely complain because I make sure I give in my best concentration. In fact, just got paid from a 4K words I recently wrote. The gig was approved.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by kevoh(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2019
1stKing:
don't write four thousand words for anyone. Write just five hundred and let them pay. Write another and let them pay. Don't get scammed
I am actually looking to outsource a book and not write for anyone.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Blazing12345: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2019
kevoh:
I actually looking to outsource a book and not write for anyone.
you can use me, if you don't mind.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Lolo24: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olawrites:

Thanks. Come to think of it, is not as if i'm that bad the way she painted me, it's just for her hidden motive. When you want to kill a dog you tag him a bad name first.

This is one of the article I wrote for someone recently that got approved immediately. Kalet5 is just being unfair.
I'm glad you exposed your incompetencies yourself. That article you uploaded does it sound right? Unfair? You said I scammed you or are you forgetting that I took your nicely crafted content without paying u.....

1 Like

Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Ayz123: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
How does it take more than 30 days to pay N1000.00 to a writer? Beggarly amount of money? Is this the humiliation writers go through?

1 Like

Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Olawrites: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2019
Ayz123:
How does it take more than 30 days to pay N1000.00 to a writer? Beggarly amount of money? Is this the humiliation writers go through?

That's what writers have been reduced to here. Watch before you leap next time. The female scammer quoting me up there will contact you for a job soon.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Olawrites: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Ayz123:

That's what writers have been reduced to here. Watch before you leap next time. The female scammer quoting me up there will contact you for a job soon in disguise, maybe she has done already. Don't take any job from strange people here.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Olawrites: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2019
Lolo24:

I'm glad you exposed your incompetencies yourself. That article you uploaded does it sound right? Unfair? You said I scammed you or are you forgetting that I took your nicely crafted content without paying u.....

You must be insane for scamming and still quoting me. You'll meet your waterloo soon.

Female criminal
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kalet5:

Why can't u see that the content is bad.
If truly he wrote that, I can confirm here and now that the content is pathetically bad.
There are rooms for improvement on the side of the writer, perhaps he's just a beginner and for the time being needs experience to complement his knowledge, cos the latter is not all that is needed, experience matters a lot.
My humble advice to beginners, do not expect monetary reward for every work you do, sometimes your work may not measure up to the demands of your client and when such occurs you would only do your self ample good to leverage on that and step up a bit, improvement and advancement should be your watchword and not monetary gain.
Certainly, slowly and steadily you'll get there. Meanwhile you can contact me for your writings,

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by megareal: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
kevoh:

I am actually looking to outsource a book and not write for anyone.
When next you have a writing gig, contact me. Or tag me.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by lizdammy: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Appleyard(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Blazing12345:

Are you human at all. someone wrote 15 articles for you and you refused to pay a dime, so all the articles were badly done according to you, how about the other writer(Pscooliz) that wrote 50 articles for you, I still can't believe that, you ran away with someone sweat( 50 articles) and you became rude and proud about it.

I thought on my thread you wrote that the reason you have these multiple monikers is because of you losing your emails to each of these scam accounts, you have just used Kalet5 and Flambo020 in just a space of 3 days. oh suddenly you have recover the emails to them .

Writers on narialand are so incompetent, then Mr or Mrs competent, why don't you write these your hell- bound articles yourself. You think it only here you will practice your scam, God will push you to where the devil lives. As I said before now your resting home will be jail.

just continue inugo.

50 articles? Blood of Jesus. He better go and make amend otherwise, the future wont be good for him.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Bishop(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Kalet5:

He did jargon. Before u come to a conclusion go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1II3FQ45WjEJpwsZj77wArJKRaoq-OrX0BKoIQbr_NxM/edit?usp=drivesdk

And read one of the jargons he wrote. Why should I pay for that? He sent me excellent samples and ended up doing that nonsense

You don't even know when to use he or she. Lmao

Truly, this is crap. No one will accept it.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by Emmaxy9(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thats how it has been for Nigerian writers. The thing is not to Settle for less. I had a client who was from my church one time, he pays 1k for 1000 words and after writing 30 articles didnt have stress paying me my money. But there are some people that are justil looking for more problems to their destiny.

Thats how I sacrificed to write a 2500 words article at the early mornings of my exam in school one time..I didnt read my books, i didn't even sleep as expected..I slept by 4 and after everything only for the client not to pay me telling me it's now what he wants. I made further adjustment but he still declined. The kind of thunder awaiting him is still exercising.

My advice is to raise our standards as writers. Bring creative and churning our words and sentences to make meaning isn't easy. If it was, the clients giving us the job will be doing them. Thank God for Americans..they purely see the skill as a great tool. I got a job where one pays me 10$ for 1500 words and I'll get to write like 3 each week. Although it's not too much but I'll be earning 120 each month as a student. But imagine one Nigerian like that came to tell me he will pay 0.5 naira per word, chai...Nigerians are our own doom.
Re: A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers by CreamIsland: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Olawrites:

Better go create new moniker because these two is already tarnished. I'll make sure I help other writers from the shackles of being scammed.

New writers be warned, Appsdope and Kalet55 are the same.

This is his number

. I didn't see this on time. I got scammed by her too

I SPENT RESOURCES, ENERGY AND HARDWORK WRITING 23000 WORDS EBOOK AND YES I MADE ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THE EBOOK. TO WHICH I REQUESTED THREE DAYS AND EFFECTED CORRECTIONS BUT THE CHEAP UNDER THE DISGUISE OF THIS CHOSE TO SCAM ME AND NOT PAY FOR MY SERVICES

AFTER I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY. COLLEAGUE THAT LINKED ME UP WITH HER, HE NOTIFIED ME THAT SHE ALSO DIDN'T PAY HIM FOR 14700 WORDS TO WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT UNTIL AFTER I SPOKE WITH HIM

I WILL BE POSTING THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE CONTACT EMAIL. OF THE SCAM. ARTIST EMPLOYER FOR ALL. TO BEAR WITNESS

NOTE: I JUST COLLECTED THE SCREENSHOTS AND HER CONTACT DETAILS FROM THE GUY THAT LINKED US TOGETHER AND WILL BE POSTING THE COLLECTIVE SCREENSHOTS OF HER CHEATING HABITS

COLLECTIVELY lolo24 AS SCAMMED MYSELF AND MY BUDDY TO THE TUNE OF 37700 WORDS

I'M. BRINGING THIS TO THE NOTICE OF. OTHER PEOPLE. TO TAKE HEED.

lolo24 is in the habit of hiring and then faultfinding upon delivery and cary away with delivered projects

Collectively she has ripped myself and my dude of 37700 words which was even done cheaply.

It. Doesn't stop there. She then release a. Tirade. Of. Insults and curses and then says nothing would happen beyond posting on nairaland

She made known to my. Colleague she has done similar to people and nothing beyond posting on nairaland would happen. Why this maybe the case.,i intend not to be silent about it

I asked for my buddy to share screenshots and will put them. Up. For everyone to see the kind of thief under the disguise of. Running a legitimate hustle

HER PHONE CONTACT IS 07062808525 NAIRALANDERS CALL. THE CHEAP AND ASK HER TO PAY ME FOR MY. SERVICES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is English Nigeria's First Language? / Can Free Education Be More Advantangeous To Pay Education? Support Or Oppose.. / A Poem For Nigeria's Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.