Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Real Meaning Of "Kapachu Mari Mari Chupako" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Real Meaning Of "Kapachu Mari Mari Chupako" (1750 Views)

Understanding Terminator By Asake(meaning Of The Song) / Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / Mari B _ "Easiest Way To Be A Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of "Kapachu Mari Mari Chupako" by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Zlatan Ibile Sang a song Titled "Able God" in the year 2018,and he made mention of an unknown word "Kapachu mari mari chupako"....The word seems unknown buh its now trending on HipTv instagram page THE MEANING OF KAPACHU MARI MARI CHUPAKO

They became mute for a while and then later sent a reply "Tlanslated by a spanish business man Rio Ansderntia millian said the word "Kapachu mari mari chupako" means "I bought many many pant to buy benz" #translated from spanish

Sorry i dont have a screenshot for this
Re: The Real Meaning Of "Kapachu Mari Mari Chupako" by Afobear: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
Zlatan Ibile Sang a song Titled "Able God" in the year 2018,and he made mention of an unknown word "Kapachu mari mari chupako"....The word seems unknown buh its now trending on HipTv instagram page THE MEANING OF KAPACHU MARI MARI CHUPAKO

They became mute for a while and then later sent a reply "Tlanslated by a spanish business man Rio Ansderntia millian said the word "Kapachu mari mari chupako" means "I bought many many pant to buy benz" #translated from spanish

Sorry i dont have a screenshot for this

M.oron

(1) (Reply)

Sweet In The Middle Official VIDEO BY Davido, Zlatan Naira Marley And Wurld / Musicians And Vocalists' Thread / Who Has Seen Dbanj Website. Its 2 Bad Men. Any Other Websites Like That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.