Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook Says Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook Says Simi (368 Views)

Covid-19 Pandemic Made Superstars Look Ordinary, Says Simi / Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook Says Simi by Tundezy6(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Simi says, I met Adekunle Gold on Facebook, Simi in an interview with Bolanle on Ndani TV, the ‘Joromi’ crooner revealed that she met Adekunle Gold on Facebook and their first meeting was at a show she headlined in Lagos.

Simi further revealed that she never knew her husband as a singer on first meeting, but as ‘King of Photoshop’. They went on to become friends, dated and eventually got married.

The singer went on to talk about learning the art of mixing and mastering from YouTube, which she showed off in Adekunle Gold’s album
Get the full gist here

Re: I Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook Says Simi by indiegen: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
My Facebook love , I have missed tour message on my wall , nibo lo lor igbawo lon padabo.... That song ehn people start to they throng Facebook they toast babes.... I catch Hawawu for mile 12 that year until I find her go mile 12 abeg no ask me the rest.
Re: I Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook Says Simi by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Facebook Couple niyen na.
Read my signature

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate Loose World Second Richest Man To Another Person / Tiwasavage Showers Motherly Blessings On Her Son 'jamjam' As He Marks His 4th Bd / Bobrisky Allegedly Arrested Over N665,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.