Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs (13038 Views)

Miriam Akin: Nigeria Auto And Kiddies Investor Marks Birthday With Amazing Photo / Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" / Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Transcorp Group President, Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs From Staff Members

The President and Group Chief Executive Officer of Trancorp Group, the mother ohubrganization of Transcorp Power, Transcorp Energy and Transcorp Hotels, Nigeria's leading hospitality hub, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo has added another glorious year to his life of impact, success and grace, as he marks birthday today.

The big boss as he is popularly referred by colleagues and surbodinates has received countless goodwill messages, prayers and other wishes from Family members, friends and colleagues from across the world. Most of this goodwill messages and prayers were noticed on his verified social media handle during the early hour of today.

Mr. Valentine has remained one of Africa's top Executives who has continue to support other relevant sectors across nations, with basic emphasis on his undaunted support and contributions to the hospitality and entertainment industry in Nigeria.

Big Boss Oziegbi has been referred to as a dynamic leader, a reputable personality, a philanthropist, a vibrant manager, an amazing father, and a devoted countryman. His service to humanity, the tourism industry and professional management has earned him several awards and recognitions across the world.

Mr. Valentine Ozigbo has appreciated everyone who made out time and resources to share this remarkable moments of happiness as he attains many more year of joy and countless achievements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOZZDNKfq4E

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/07/happy-birthday-transcorp-group.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by CarGuideNG: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by starbuck(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is this Alexreports thread undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mshewww

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by mixta140: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Happy bayday
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by ruggedtimi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Table of bright minds
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by RDPMAN: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by RTSC: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tony elumelu's boy.

Chopping money.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Austema(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
see our money, their hotel is ok sha
HPBD sir!
Who else notice the sign flying in the second pic? donttel me is a normal pose. #LifeIsSpiritual
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Generalyemi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
k
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Oceannaagent: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Houseofglam7(f): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
It's the ballslicking Alex again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by ksam(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
The guy is still young, When i see young guys with great wealth in Nigeria, I'm inspired... But some people will inherit millions from their parent and start giving motivational quotes like "If i can make it, you too can make it " Biko just keep shut let those who have something to say come out...

6 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by NaijaNaWaa: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
ksam:
The guy is still young, When i see young guys with great wealth in Nigeria, I'm inspired... But some people will inherit millions from their parent and start giving motivational quotes like "If i can make it, you too can make it " Biko just keep shut let those who have something to say come out...

Not saying he's not wealthy but for the record, he's not the owner of Transcorp Group but an employee.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by hisexcellency34: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
You mean MD of Transcorpse?
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
He is young.

Wish him llnp
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by anuma1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
He once gave Me Award of Excellence as the Best Corp Member in His Community on 26th December 2016. I Served in his Community and his Alma mater as well. To cut the long story short. Mamy Dignitaries came to the event including the Govornor of Anambra state. E -money. I posted it on Nairaland then.https://www.nairaland.com/3540277/nairalander-bags-award-excellence-best

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Chike4all: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
I knew this man...
He is a silent, non popular billionaire,
But wasn't known much,
he's worth billions, as much as Tony Elumelu is....
and a silent philanthropist.
He is my mentor,
God bless you Sir.....
I will see meet you there

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs by Chike4all: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
NaijaNaWaa:

Not saying he's not wealthy but for the record, he's not the owner of Transcorp Group but an employee.

Bros, You don't know him, that man is the second highest shareholder in that company after Tony now,, And has been a billionaire for so long, just that he is unpopular.
He is an investor who has shares in many African companies. a once director of bureau de change operations in BankPhb Africa. he is my mentor for long. from my place too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN Gives Loan To Skye Bank / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion / What Do Nigerians Search Most Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.