Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating (2103 Views)

Okada Ban Begins Today, Lagos Deploys More Boats / Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Demurkelly: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Not only is China blessed with great technological brains…… the scenes of nature in China is also as impressive as China’s recent surge which has seen them grow to become a powerhouse in technology and in effect, a highly developed and powerful country. The water below can be found in a Valley in Ping Mountain, Hefeng County, China.
Astonishingly, the water is clear so much so that boats on it appear to be floating in the air. See photos:

Lalasticlala
justwise
thisguy

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Demurkelly: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2019

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by funshint(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
That's what you get when you've not polluted your water with waste. Nigerdelta was once like this.
Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by thesicilian: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
funshint:
That's what you get when you've not polluted your water with waste. Nigerdelta was once like this.
I don't know how you guys always find a way to exhalt foreigners and put yourselves down in the same sentence.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tanzania has something like this... Nature is beautiful
Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Graduateacher(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nigerians will defacate into it
Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2019
thesicilian:

I don't know how you guys always find a way to exhalt foreigners and put yourselves down in the same sentence.
SIMPLY, Because FOREIGNERS almost always get it RIGHT.
and POINT OF CORRECTION;
NIGERIANS don't put themselves down.
They are already DOWN.
U have to stop sugarcaoting INEFFICIENCY in our SYSTEM.
Speak Out, let the Government know the extent of ROT and WRATH in the SOCIETY.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Graduateacher:
Simply because BLACKS are aggressive and destructive in nature.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Demurkelly: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Graduateacher:

Lmao...that is the problem we have over here in Nigeria. We have such (at least near to this in comparison) in my village. Very neat water with white sand at the bottom but the locals want to turn it into a public toilet. I don't even swim in it anymore
Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Thazard(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2020
thesicilian:

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by nlPoster: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Some facts are harsh but true.
Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Octopusssy(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2020
I would love to visit this place. Oh, what a glorious thing to see this kind of water in one's dreams. Such...purity.
Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by naptu2: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Octopusssy:
I would love to visit this place. Oh, what a glorious thing to see this kind of water in one's dreams. Such...purity.

Marine dreams??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Water So Clear To The Extent That Boats On It Appear To Be Floating by Octopusssy(f): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2020
naptu2:

Marine dreams??
Hahahahahahahah! cheesy

Not in that sense oga naptu cheesy. What i mean is I you see this kind of water in your dreams it means you have a very pure spirit

(1) (Reply)

Irish Visa Requirements / Affordable Guest House In Lekki 7k/per Night. / Archaeologists Discovered Remain Of Explorer Who Named Australia In London(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.