Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) (435 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by Vanmatrix(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Some weeks back the popular Abuja pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, was Accused of a rape case which happened years back with the wife of Timi dakolo.

Early today(Saturday) some police men tried whisking timi dakolo and his wife to Abuja .

Read timi Dakolo statement after the police came to his house.

Our lawyers had told us to get ready for this letter.

We have long been ready for this type of institutionalized intimidation and dirtiness. Investigating officials have frustrated as a result of underhand delay? Dirty bloggers are fabricating things that cover the truth , going to the IG’s people under dark to force this case to be posted to Abuja? Now this: a false investigation in Abuja when our own petition filed since June has not been answered and NO INVITATION HAS BEEN MADE TO THE ACCUSED IN A RAPE CASE? NOT ONE MOVEMENT TOWARDS JUSTICE? Rubbishing the legal and criminal system ?
And sending a bus load of questionable armed “policemen” and shady men lying in wait to intimidate my wife and children today, forcing their way into my home? Is that how the REAL police delivers a letter ? This is best you can do? This is why all the hurting women and families haven't come out with HORRIBLE THINGS DONE TO THEM?

You picked the wrong one and you picked the wrong time. Nigerians are more awake than you think .

I will fight for my wife and my children -it’s the promise I made with my life and one I intend to keep .I will defend them from the unrelenting attack of a weak man who thinks he can use money and power to cover for all of his crimes.

Like I said ,we have since been ready .

GIVE US THE FIRE, THEN WATCH ME WORK!
For more pictures visit the link below

Source : https://mxnaija.com/timi-dakolo-warns-pastor-fatoyinbo/

Cc : lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd444

Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by adewest1999(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:44am On Jul 21, 2019
how sure is he that his wife was telling the truth?
you Know women of these days can't be trusted.
besides someone or even this Timi's wife can just frame this up all to link Fatoyinbo as the root.

though I'm not fully supporting Fatoyinbo.
it's only God that knows whose telling the truth.
Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by Wigetsolar: 2:08am On Jul 21, 2019
If this doesnt make fp, snake threads won't.

But na wa o. Make una fear God and stop this.

To whom it may concern!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by Meti99(m): 3:00am On Jul 21, 2019
I think this busola girl needs to answer some questions
1. Did oga pastor f*ck you like 1, 2, or more times?

2. Did you ever receive money, gifts, or any special favour from him after the f*cking exercises?

3. Did you at one time or the other enjoyed the whole thing?

4. Were you the only one among your siblings (sisters), that daddy pastor was f*cking?

If the answers to the above questions are Yes, then it suggests one thing

You were a confirm ASHAWO girl.
If your manners were not sexually suggestive, the man will not treat you as one.

Timi don enter one chance
Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by BitCraftman: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2019
From what i read so far about his past, Fatoyinbo could be highly unpredictable and potentially connected. God helps the right man/woman here.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by Bobby4090: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2019
C
Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by Chithauri(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Sad sad situation.. But I don't think fatoyinbo would be that stupid to openly attempt to do anything. Timi watch your back.. some other enemies may use this matter as an opportunity.
All in all I want this matter to get to court.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by Graduateacher(f): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Fatoyinbo, we are watching
Re: Timi Dakolo Warns Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (COZA) by mrZENographer: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
The look like brothers from the same father

(1) (Reply)

M / The Seven Igbo Plagues And The Northern Pharoh By Dr Tukur Danmuazu Zaria / COZA: Pastor Biodun React On Victory And Prays For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.